[REPO] IronicBadgers ArchVM Repo <--- deprecated 01/07/2014

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool thanks.  I was just about to load up what I needed to build the package myself.  I might still do it, you know, for science.

Also re: my earlier post ... the .11 problems seem to be limited to Windows.  I'm not seeing any crashing reports for other OS's

I'll maintain both no problem. I was asked to do plexpass version with is already up to date. It the normal version is caught up then fine, i'll update that but that's not start was asked for!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Any luck with the regular version?

I'll maintain both no problem. I was asked to do plexpass version with is already up to date. It the normal version is caught up then fine, i'll update that but that's not start was asked for!

Any luck with the regular version?

Updated, is now syncing with my repo. Give it 5 mins and it'll be up.

7 min turnaround. Now that's service! Haha

Ironic

Can HTPC Manager be added also please

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/htpcmanager-git/

thanks

Added. There was an error during compile but it built fine so please try it and if it doesn't work let me know.

Alas, it didnt work :(

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n] y
:: Retrieving packages ...
lcms-1.19-5-x86_64       145.5 KiB   622K/s 00:00 [#######] 100% libwebp-0.4.0-1-x86_64   234.9 KiB  1270K/s 00:00 [#######] 100% python2-pillow-2.4....   442.9 KiB  1471K/s 00:00 [#######] 100% htpcmanager-git-b43...     5.0 MiB   406K/s 00:13 [#######] 100%(69/69) checking keys in keyring                   [#######] 100%(69/69) checking package integrity                 [#######] 100%(69/69) loading package files                      [#######] 100%error: error while reading package /var/cache/pacman/pkg/htpcmanager-git-b437e9f-1-any.pkg.tar.xz: Truncated input file (needed 17039360 bytes, only 0 available)
error: failed to commit transaction (libarchive error)
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

My SickRage installation keeps 'crashing' on me.  After several hours, when I open the GUI, I get this...

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/opt/sickrage/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond

response.body = self.handler()

File "/opt/sickrage/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__

self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)

File "/opt/sickrage/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__

return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)

File "/opt/sickrage/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 2664, in index

return _munge(t)

File "/opt/sickrage/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 154, in _munge

return unicode(string).encode('utf-8', 'xmlcharrefreplace')

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1010, in __unicode__

return getattr(self, mainMethName)()

File "_opt_sickrage_gui_slick_interfaces_default_home_tmpl.py", line 613, in respond

TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

I have to open putty and run

systemctl restart sickrage

which takes about 30 seconds, then sickrage runs fine again.

I've tried updating the program inside SickRage, but it says I have the latest.

I had a different issue that I reported in the SickRage forums, and they suggested I run the dev branch to see if that resolves my other issue.

So, if you have time, could you please build a SickRage dev version for the repro?

Thanks in advance!!!

:D:D

My SickRage installation keeps 'crashing' on me.  After several hours, when I open the GUI, I get this...

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

return _munge(t)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1010, in __unicode__

File "_opt_sickrage_gui_slick_interfaces_default_home_tmpl.py", line 613, in respond

I had a different issue that I reported in the SickRage forums, and they suggested I run the dev branch to see if that resolves my other issue.

So, if you have time, could you please build a SickRage dev version for the repro?

Thanks in advance!!!

If adding it to the repo, I'd like to request that the stable version still be made available in addition to the dev. In the past, I've seen the dev version of sickrage sometimes comes off the shelf broken.

Did you change the ownership in sickrage.service to root, and chown -R root:root the sickrage folder in opt? The only reason I ask is because thats the only modification that I did (changed those off the shelf, so not sure if it makes a difference or not) and mine is stable. Currently has been online for a week since last reboot without issue

return _munge(t)

Thanks in advance!!!

There is no 'dev' version on AUR. Perhaps you could ask this Q in the sickrage thread on AUR and request the maintainer of the current package adds a dev version.

I'm sure it's an easy fix but I need directions...

I  used nzbdrone since the manual install days.  Now that it is in the repo it tries installing over top but fails saying the files conflict.

#################(102/106) checking for file conflicts              [####################(103/106) checking for file conflicts              [####################(104/106) checking for file conflicts              [####################(105/106) checking for file conflicts              [####################(106/106) checking for file conflicts              [######################] 100%
error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/DDay.iCal.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Mono.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Mono.dll.mdb exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/Exceptron.Client.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/Exceptron.Client.dll.mdb exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/Loggly.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NLog.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/Newtonsoft.Json.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Common.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Common.dll.mdb exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Mono.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Mono.dll.mdb exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Update.exe exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Update.exe.config exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Update.exe.mdb exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/background/black.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/background/logo.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/favicon.ico exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/logos/128.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/logos/32.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/logos/48.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/logos/64.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Messenger/messenger.flat.css exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/zero.clipboard.swf exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Handlebars/Helpers/Enumerable.js exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/JsLibraries/jquery.knob.js exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/libsqlite3.0.dylib exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/libsqlite3.dylib exists in filesystem
python2-twisted: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/plugins/dropin.cache exists in filesystem
[root@archu_1 ~]#

Maybe I just need to exclude it from pacman

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I'm sure it's an easy fix but I need directions...

I  used nzbdrone since the manual install days.  Now that it is in the repo it tries installing over top but fails saying the files conflict.

#################(102/106) checking for file conflicts              [####################(103/106) checking for file conflicts              [####################(104/106) checking for file conflicts              [####################(105/106) checking for file conflicts              [####################(106/106) checking for file conflicts              [######################] 100%
error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/DDay.iCal.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Mono.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Mono.dll.mdb exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/Exceptron.Client.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/Exceptron.Client.dll.mdb exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/Loggly.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NLog.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/Newtonsoft.Json.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Common.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Common.dll.mdb exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Mono.dll exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Mono.dll.mdb exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Update.exe exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Update.exe.config exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.Update/NzbDrone.Update.exe.mdb exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/background/black.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/background/logo.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/favicon.ico exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/logos/128.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/logos/32.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/logos/48.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Images/logos/64.png exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/Messenger/messenger.flat.css exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Content/zero.clipboard.swf exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/Handlebars/Helpers/Enumerable.js exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/UI/JsLibraries/jquery.knob.js exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/libsqlite3.0.dylib exists in filesystem
nzbdrone: /usr/lib/NzbDrone/libsqlite3.dylib exists in filesystem
python2-twisted: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/plugins/dropin.cache exists in filesystem
[root@archu_1 ~]#

Maybe I just need to exclude it from pacman

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Could you post this in the AUR thread for nzbdrone? It's to do with how the package handles updates. I'd be curious if you could fix this properly, ignorepkg is somewhat of a crappy alternative.