bin        include         LICENSE      src.zip
COPYRIGHT  javafx-src.zip  man          THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME-JAVAFX.txt
db         jre             README.html  THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.txt
ERROR:     lib             release
[root@ArchApplianceVM_v3 jdk1.8.0]# makepkg -s --asroot
==> ERROR: PKGBUILD does not exist.
[root@ArchApplianceVM_v3 jdk1.8.0]#

Thought as much. Happy compiling!

Feel free to send me your package once built and I'll add it to the repo if you like.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hahha how do I do that?  ???

Send me a pm with a link from your Dropbox or something.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi, I'd like to make a request for another alternate Sickbeard build: sickbeard-myanime-git ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/sickbeard-myanime-git/ )

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

What I have been doing to run different builds of sick beard is just install the stock/standard from IB's repo. Then either download the zip from github and copy and paste into the the /opt/sickbeard folder or git clone (overwriting or starting fresh). Currently testing out this build: https://github.com/echel0n/SickBeard-TVRage

Correct me if there is a better way.

What I have been doing to run different builds of sick beard is just install the stock/standard from IB's repo. Then either download the zip from github and copy and paste into the the /opt/sickbeard folder or git clone (overwriting or starting fresh). Currently testing out this build: https://github.com/echel0n/SickBeard-TVRage

While that does work (I just got the TVRage branch up and running!), I need to run 2 different Sickbeard branches at the same time, and it would be so much easier if they both had their own package set up and ready to go that won't conflict with each other at all.

While that does work (I just got the TVRage branch up and running!), I need to run 2 different Sickbeard branches at the same time, and it would be so much easier if they both had their own package set up and ready to go that won't conflict with each other at all.

Spin up another VM! :)

Care to share how you did it? I don't at this time need to be able to run two of the same program but I can see it happening in the future and other people would probably benefit.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

It'll likely vary per app, just bear that in mind.

I am having issues getting plex running in the archVM. It used to work, but seems to now be broken. I get the following:

[root@archvm plexmediaserver]# systemctl status plexmediaserver -l

* plexmediaserver.service - Plex Media Server for Linux

Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/plexmediaserver.service; enabled)

Active: inactive (dead) since Thu 2014-04-10 21:59:51 EDT; 7min ago

Process: 596 ExecStart=/opt/plexmediaserver/start_pms (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Main PID: 555 (code=dumped, signal=ABRT)

Apr 10 21:59:51 archvm su[597]: (to plex) root on none

Apr 10 21:59:51 archvm su[597]: pam_unix(su:session): session opened for user plex by (uid=0)

Apr 10 21:59:51 archvm su[597]: pam_unix(su:session): session closed for user plex

Apr 10 21:59:51 archvm start_pms[596]: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'

Apr 10 21:59:51 archvm start_pms[596]: what():  locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid

Apr 10 21:59:51 archvm systemd[1]: Started Plex Media Server for Linux.

[root@archvm plexmediaserver]#

Has anyone else had these issues? Or does anyone have any suggestions on a fix?

Care to share how you did it? I don't at this time need to be able to run two of the same program but I can see it happening in the future and other people would probably benefit.

Basically, I just found where SickBeard was installed, then I git cloned the other fork I wanted (so I had directories sickbeard and SickBeard-myAnime), then I went to /usr/lib/systemd/system and copied the existing sickbeard.service file to sickanime.service and edited the contents of that file to correspond to the SickBeard-myAnime directory. Finally, systemctl enable sickanime

I have just attempted to install jdownloader.  I was offered a choice of two java runtimes-  I selected jdk7 from the unraid6repo and was presented with this error:

error: failed retrieving file 'jdk7-7.51-1-x86_64.pkg.tar' from unraid6repo.ktz.me : The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found

How can I resolve this?  Is jre7, from the extra repo okay to use?  I have had bad experiences of openjdk in the past.

Secondly, I believe that tightvnc has been moved to AUR - would it be possible to have this added to the unraid6repo?