[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

can anyone help to solve the problem of 404 prohibit with the Plex link http://tower:32400/web? I'd seen many people have the same problem and can't find an answer. Really hope someone can help.

I'd installed and started the plugin download from this thread. however, failed to access thru the link above for further setup.. headache.

On the plugin page if you click "RUNNING" that is in green letters, does it work?

Trying to install your 64bit plex plugin, but it gave me the following error.

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/b                   oot/config/plugin/plexmediaserver.64bit.plg" in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan                   /plugin on line 125
plugin: warning: no name attribute, installing anyway

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/b                   oot/config/plugin/plexmediaserver.64bit.plg" in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan                   /plugin on line 125
plugin: xml parse error

Did I do something wrong?

Wait, got it to work the second time. Not sure if this did it, but I decided to seed the packages folder with the latest deb release of plex before trying again, then it worked.

Trying to install your 64bit plex plugin, but it gave me the following error.

plugin: warning: no name attribute, installing anyway

plugin: xml parse error

Did I do something wrong?

Wait, got it to work the second time. Not sure if this did it, but I decided to seed the packages folder with the latest deb release of plex before trying again, then it worked.

The Plex plugin doesn't do an md5 check on the download. That looks like you had a bad download. Hopefully I'll get an md5 check in soon to prevent that. (And here I thought TCP was supposed to be reliable!) ????

Donation sent, thanks again for all your help

Thank you so much!

Anyone waiting for the media browser 3 plugin needs to go to their website and try to get them to release the Linux install package. This is the only part I'm waiting for to release an unofficial plugin.

Been following your work closely here and the Linux server thread over on MB3. Just exchanged my Mother Board on my UnRaid server to an i-5 configuration so that it can do transcoding for my Roku 3.

I keep fingers crossed that the Linux install package and the resulting official plugin for MB3 will eventually be working on UnRaid.

Been following your work closely here and the Linux server thread over on MB3. Just exchanged my Mother Board on my UnRaid server to an i-5 configuration so that it can do transcoding for my Roku 3.

I keep fingers crossed that the Linux install package and the resulting official plugin for MB3 will eventually be working on UnRaid.

It will, the plugin is done and works already, except there is no official release to download and install automatically.  They are close though, they just need to setup a binary tarball for release and host it on their site for other package devs to make their packages from.  It'll happen.

I should mention that the couchpotato update released june 1st might break peoples couchpotato databases because of the major code changes they made.  I had to delete my install directory, and all the copies of the database in my config directory (leaving the settings.conf file alone) and reinstall it.  Then it had to rescan all of my movies, and I had to read my wanted list items.  Doing that will fix it all up.  Too bad they released a version that wasn't fully compatible with the version right before!

just an FYI for anyone who comes here to posta bout weird CP problems in the next few days.

I just updated as well. I did it from the CP web GUI and it went fine. I went to the gear icon and chose 'Check for Updates". It checked and then updated. It appeard to stall while updating, but I just left it alone for a couple minutes. It still appeared to be updating since the screen still read "Updating with awesome new stuff." I refreshed the page and it was done. All my settings and wanted movies are intact.

Well this is a Couchpotato problem but a long standing one.

I wonder if it's related to the version of Python, but is anyone else not able to see folders in the custom renamer section?

http://d.pr/i/S9rv

It's been like this for a while but I don't want to go to python 2.6 to test. Wondering if there's something else I am missing.

I had that when I manually changed Influencer's plugin to python 2.7. I was able to see it again when I changed back to 2.6. Have not changed to phaze plugin yet though. 

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Do you mean you had to redo (not read) your wanted list? As in you had to re-add all your wanted movies? Or is there a way to export the list and re-import it?

Ya I meant to say I had to re-add them all back in after.  It's not plugin related but an update from the devs of CP.  I found out they released a second update within a few hours that fixed the problem I had, so anyone doing an update today wouldn't run into the same issue with the lists merging. 

I wonder if it's related to the version of Python, but is anyone else not able to see folders in the custom renamer section?

It's been like this for a while but I don't want to go to python 2.6 to test. Wondering if there's something else I am missing.

I had that when I manually changed Influencer's plugin to python 2.7. I was able to see it again when I changed back to 2.6. Have not changed to phaze plugin yet though. 

I don't see those individual folders either using my plugin.  It could be the python version, but that's really strange for aspects of the GUI to not show (and cleanly) because of the python version.

I'm looking at adding in the ability to use different REPOs for some of the plugins, like sickbeard, couchpotato... mainly the git related plugins.  One of the problems i'm having is that, lets take sickbeard as an example, and you change the repo to use sickrage, the databases are not compatible with each other.

If you try to go back from sickrage to sickbeard, the sickbeard install will not startup anymore.  To remedy this I have two options.

Option 1:  My plugin can remove the current install files (including the databases and config files in config directory) so its a fresh install when the repo is changed.  A warning will be displayed before you hit apply so you are aware this is going to happen.

Option 2: My plugin can ignore that, and leave it up to the user to delete the files if there are compatibility problems. The side effect is that users not to acquainted with linux may not know why their new repo install isn't loading with my plugin.

Any feedback on how you would like this feature to work would be appreciated

Personally i'm leaning for option 1 as its the least hassle for the end user...

Option 3  :) like 1 but......

My plugin can remove the current install files (including the databases and config files in config directory) so its a fresh install when the repo is changed.  A warning will be displayed before you hit apply so you are aware this is going to happen.

Is there away to back-up these files some place and then have them reinstalled if you switch back?

My plugin can remove the current install files (including the databases and config files in config directory) so its a fresh install when the repo is changed.  A warning will be displayed before you hit apply so you are aware this is going to happen.

Is there away to back-up these files some place and then have them reinstalled if you switch back?

Well, it can, but for most people that's kind of a waste of space if they never change back to the default repo.  I can however get the warning to mention backing up their files before hitting apply, so its up to the user to backup their database files if they intend on switching back. 

Then people who change repo and don't intend on going back can just hit apply without worrying about using space for a backup of something they may never use. 

great input!

So I tried this in Firefox and it's working. Must be a chrome thing.

Well, it can, but for most people that's kind of a waste of space if they never change back to the default repo.  I can however get the warning to mention backing up their files before hitting apply, so its up to the user to backup their database files if they intend on switching back. 

Then people who change repo and don't intend on going back can just hit apply without worrying about using space for a backup of something they may never use. 

great input!

I was just thinking of this incase someone wanted to try it out and didn't like it.  If it was backed up and you decided to go back to the other version you could resort the back up.  I guess that would be nice but probably more work than it's worth.