[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

When I tried Mr orange's branch a while ago , I created a new folder for it so it was easy to fallback to the master branch. And I'm now back to the master branch as it was missing a few stuff I used and am glad I didn't clear up my old folder lol.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

First I want to say thanks for the great plugin's.

Your Plex Plugin is awesome, i just updated my plex install with such ease, and it's using the latest Debian release so we don't have to wait for an unraid specific one anymore! Double awesome.

Now for my issue, perhaps my config is messed up or something but all of my TV metadata and only my tv metadata disappeared Or at least all of the Posters and Banners did.

Is this something I did wrong or how can i check this?

BTW your app did say my config would be persistent. Also I'm running it off of a cache only share, any ideas of what I did wrong or how to solve this issue for future updates?

First I want to say thanks for the great plugin's.

Your Plex Plugin is awesome, i just updated my plex install with such ease, and it's using the latest Debian release so we don't have to wait for an unraid specific one anymore! Double awesome.

Now for my issue, perhaps my config is messed up or something but all of my TV metadata and only my tv metadata disappeared Or at least all of the Posters and Banners did.

Is this something I did wrong or how can i check this?

BTW your app did say my config would be persistent. Also I'm running it off of a cache only share, any ideas of what I did wrong or how to solve this issue for future updates?

Oh good a new version is out. I didn't have a chance to test if my plugin updates properly because they hadn't released a new Plex version in a while. Glad its working!

As for the posters, I don't think you did anything wrong. My plugin will update the Plex application but it doesn't change anything in the config directory as it's up to the Plex application to change things in that folder.  I'm going to update mine now and I'll let you know if I run into the same problem.

Mine updated perfectly and all of my posters survived the update. I am also using a cache only drive so I don't think that's the problem. First, I would stop Plex and stay or again to see if maybe it just needed to reload it for some reason.

If that doesn't help its possible Plex had a problem when it started and messed up its database, but that usually doesn't happen often. You can try changing the runas user to root, and pressing apply (make sure enable Plex is set to "no").  That will run a chown on your config folder and may take a while depending on the size of you collection. After its done set it back to "nobody" and set enable to "yes" and see if that fixes it. At minimum that will eliminate the problem being from permissions being messed up.

@PhAzE I love your plugins they work great. I started it with Plex, then added sickbeard and sabnzbd. Still working on setting up others.

I would like to put in a request for Crashplan. I have been using unraid for 2 years but never known a good way to do backups to it and Crash plan seems like a perfect option. I don't know the challenges involved but thank you for the hard work and great job.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

First of all...Thank you very much PhAzE for making these Plugins public and for making them at all.

So far I'm using Transmission, CouchPotato, Plex and they work as advertised. I also just installed SickBeard, but I'll be waiting on your update so that I can install the SickRage version, or perhaps others if anyone has a better alternative to the discontinued TPB one?

Anyway, mostly just saying thanks... 8)

First of all...Thank you very much PhAzE for making these Plugins public and for making them at all.

So far I'm using Transmission, CouchPotato, Plex and they work as advertised. I also just installed SickBeard, but I'll be waiting on your update so that I can install the SickRage version, or perhaps others if anyone has a better alternative to the discontinued TPB one?

Anyway, mostly just saying thanks... 8)

You can always open the plugin for now, do a "find and replace" and replace any instance of the REPO for sick beard with the sick rage version.  Make sure that you do not have sickbeard installed when you reload the plugin (including nothing in the config folder) then reboot the server.  That will get you sickrage for now. 

or you can use this

ALL credits go to PHAZE as i did just what he said above

i am running both side by side on the same server in an effort to get the missing episodes by torrent

PLEASE NOTE there is no auto update on this as long as PHAZE doesn't take it in his repositry

I have zero issues with running them side by side so i guess they are completely isolated ... PLEASE BE SURE to point it to a different install folder or it will update your sickbeard database and reverting is impossible ... so or backup your sickbeard DB files (all three of them) or if you point to the same folder be warned it will be upgraded to the sickrage version

just download, remove the .TXT extension (due to this board not accepting .plg extensions)  and put in your plugins folder

reboot or installplg /boot/config/plugins/sickrage.64bit.plg

first time he will take some time to load ... also when he upgrades from sickbeard it takes a long time for the home page to show ....

have a look at your install dir and you will see that he is busy upgrading the db versions and that takes it's sweet time or is that because i have 45000 eps in that database  ::)

sickrage.64bit.plg.txt

Having trouble with the UNRAID plugin.

running: 6.0-beta5a

Any ideas?

Terminal info:

https://github.com/sacretagent/Unplugged_64Bit_Unraid.6/blob/master/Crashplan.3.6.3.64bit.plg

Resolving github.com (github.com)... 192.30.252.128

Connecting to github.com (github.com)|192.30.252.128|:443... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK

Length: 73909 (72K) [text/html]

Saving to: ‘Crashplan.3.6.3.64bit.plg’

100%[======================================>] 73,909      --.-K/s  in 0.1s   

2014-06-07 10:55:54 (706 KB/s) - ‘Crashplan.3.6.3.64bit.plg’ saved [73909/73909]

root@MediaServer:/boot/config/plugins# installplg Crashplan.3.6.3.64bit.plg

plugin: installing: Crashplan.3.6.3.64bit.plg

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): Crashplan.3.6.3.64bit.plg:31: parser error : Specification mandate value for attribute data-pjax-transient in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file():    <meta name="selected-link" value="repo_source" data-pjax-transient /> in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                        ^ in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): Crashplan.3.6.3.64bit.plg:58: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: meta line 50 and head in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file():  </head> in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file():          ^ in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): Crashplan.3.6.3.64bit.plg:103: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: input line 95 and div in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

------cut out more stuff like this ------

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): Crashplan.3.6.3.64bit.plg:955: parser error : Premature end of data in tag meta line 9 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file():  in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): Crashplan.3.6.3.64bit.plg:955: parser error : Premature end of data in tag head line 8 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file():  in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): Crashplan.3.6.3.64bit.plg:955: parser error : Premature end of data in tag html line 7 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

plugin: xml parse error

root@MediaServer:/boot/config/plugins#                                                       

I've been working on serviio plugin the last few days. Its quite a bit more complex of a plugin to design.  Flexget will be looked at eventually, luckily there haven't been any glaring problems with the plugins I've released so far so maintaining them has been easy.

I just switched from the unplugged versions over to these. I was able to get Sabnzbd, Sickbeard, and Plex up and running without problems, but Couchpotato will not work for me.

When I click start in the unraid webgui... it looks like it is starting the plugin then it refreshes the page and still says "stopped"

(This is with unraid5 and 32 bit plugins.)

Tried to migrate from Influencer's SABnzbd to PhAzE's and when Sab starts it goes into the SABnzbd Quick-Start Wizard.  Under Influencer's Sab I had the Data and Install locations pointed to the same directory.  I really don't want to reconfigure Sab from the ground up ... again.  Any suggestions?

Kevin

Tried to migrate from Influencer's SABnzbd to PhAzE's and when Sab starts it goes into the SABnzbd Quick-Start Wizard.  Under Influencer's Sab I had the Data and Install locations pointed to the same directory.  I really don't want to reconfigure Sab from the ground up ... again.  Any suggestions?

Kevin

The data directory from Influencer's plugin maps to the config directory in Phaze's plugin.

I also made a backup of my data directories first, just in case and it worked just fine.

Kevin

The data directory from Influencer's plugin maps to the config directory in Phaze's plugin.

I also made a backup of my data directories first, just in case and it worked just fine.

Almost. The influencer plugins would allow you to mix config files with the install directory. This actually can cause problems when updating the app or moving the config directory so my plugin does not allow you to mix the two and will in fact create a subdirectory called config if you set them to the same directory.  Specifically these:

Move to config subdirectory:

- admin folder

- log folder

- Cache folder

- sabnzbd.INI

After you move those into the config sub folder, turn on Saab and all should be well again.

What you can do is go into your install directory and move the config file from the install directory into the config subdirectory.

I just switched from the unplugged versions over to these. I was able to get Sabnzbd, Sickbeard, and Plex up and running without problems, but Couchpotato will not work for me.

When I click start in the unraid webgui... it looks like it is starting the plugin then it refreshes the page and still says "stopped"

(This is with unraid5 and 32 bit plugins.)

This may relate to the recent changes cp made a few days ago to how their db works.  You can remove the install directory and let my plugin reinstall it. But likely the problem is with the .db file as after the latest cp update it uses like 10 smaller db files.  Myself, I had to rescan in all of my movies.

Anyways try that step above, if that doesn't help, delete the files in your confif directory but leave the settings.conf file. That way your settings are saved but the shows will need to be scanned on again. This is likely the step you'll need to perform. 

Luckily these programs don't change their db structures often.

(Anyone else switching to my plugins should update cp to the latest version before switching to my plugin as mine installs the latest version always)

or you can use this

ALL credits go to PHAZE as i did just what he said above

i am running both side by side on the same server in an effort to get the missing episodes by torrent

PLEASE NOTE there is no auto update on this as long as PHAZE doesn't take it in his repositry

I have zero issues with running them side by side so i guess they are completely isolated ... PLEASE BE SURE to point it to a different install folder or it will update your sickbeard database and reverting is impossible ... so or backup your sickbeard DB files (all three of them) or if you point to the same folder be warned it will be upgraded to the sickrage version

just download, remove the .TXT extension (due to this board not accepting .plg extensions)  and put in your plugins folder

reboot or installplg /boot/config/plugins/sickrage.64bit.plg

first time he will take some time to load ... also when he upgrades from sickbeard it takes a long time for the home page to show ....

have a look at your install dir and you will see that he is busy upgrading the db versions and that takes it's sweet time or is that because i have 45000 eps in that database  ::)

using this on unraid 5 inst as easy as I thought lol. I used all the packages from my normal sickbeard install to overwrite those slckware 14 packages. Sickrage runs fine,but it doesnt seem to be able to connect to the internet. It cant search for shows and it doesn't detect it own version number, cant restart from the application....guess I'll just continue with the normal branch for now.

Almost. The influencer plugins would allow you to mix config files with the install directory. This actually can cause problems when updating the app or moving the config directory so my plugin does not allow you to mix the two and will in fact create a subdirectory called config if you set them to the same directory.  Specifically these:

- admin folder

- log folder

- Cache folder

- sabnzbd.INI

After you move those into the config sub folder, turn on Saab and all should be well again.

What you can do is go into your install directory and move the config file from the install directory into the config subdirectory.

This worked great, PhAzE!  Do you have a similar roadmap for config subdirectories for SickBeard and CouchPotato?

Kevin

- admin folder

- log folder

- Cache folder

- sabnzbd.INI

This worked great, PhAzE!  Do you have a similar roadmap for config subdirectories for SickBeard and CouchPotato?

Kevin

Same setup for SB and CP with the config folder if you try to merge it with the install directory.

SickBeard - Move to config folder:

- Logs directory

- cache directory

- cache.db 

- config.ini 

- sickbeard.db

CouchPotato:

- cache directory

- custom_plugins directory

- database directory

- db_backup directory

- logs directory

- settings.conf

Again, that's only if you were using influencer plugins and had the install directory and data directory pointing to the same location. Move the above listed files/folders to a subdirectory called 'config' and then all your settings and databases are saved when switching to my plugins.