[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

sorry hot the wrong file

funny how my password file was DL so many times.

should have been this one as an example

ok cool, that file looks fine, can you also do a EOL check for your ovpn file that your using, if its windows format then switch it over to unix

sorry hot the wrong file

funny how my password file was DL so many times.

should have been this one as an example

ok cool, that file looks fine, can you also do a EOL check for your ovpn file that your using, if its windows format then switch it over to unix

Did that check as soon as you mentioned it for the login.conf

Was looking at the openVPN man pages last night and it looks like I might be able to combine them all in one file. So wife dependent, I'll see if I can make some progress on that tonight.

Also I am starting to doubt the provided files I have.    I tested my credentials with an app, but think I might need to manually test the cert.

Do you know any simple win program that I can import my cert and opvn file to verify settings on?    If not I'll get it going in pfSense

login.conf should be

username@usenetserver

password

so like this

JaY_III@usenetserver

1234password!

I cant believe  UNS VPS doesn't have that information listed anywhere.

And thank you for being so patient and helpful with me

hey no probs, glad its all sorted for ya, now go download some torrents and give it a good test :-)

I must have DL's Ubuntu about 20 times so far configuring all my docks.

Thank you again.

One last thing, I really think you should include this plugin

http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33053

When you do your next update.  The ability to ignore the scheduler for a selected torrent can be very helpful

Not sure why it doesn't let me add that plugin for some reason as i know others can be added

Just an FYI, something is mucked with sonarr.  When I try to add a container, this is what I get:

root@localhost:# /usr/bin/docker run -d --name="binhex-sonarr" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -p 8989:8989/tcp -p 9897:9897/tcp -v "path to config":"/config":rw -v "path for downloads":"/data":rw -v "path to media":"/media":rw binhex/arch-sonarr
Unable to find image 'binhex/arch-sonarr:latest' locally
Pulling repository binhex/arch-sonarr
time="2015-04-23T20:43:55-07:00" level="fatal" msg="HTTP code: 503" 

The command failed.

Ignore the lack of configuration for the paths.  I correctly set it and still had the same issue.  Just tried adding another binhex container other than sonarr and it worked fine.

Edit: Working today.  Guess something for the install was missing.

Hey Binhex - I posed this in the b15 thread but jonp thinks its more related to the container being bugged:

I'm having an issue that followed me from 14b:

Sometimes one of my docker containers becomes unresponsive, in this case binhex's sabnzbd.  I'll try to stop the container from the webui and it hangs.  The webui becomes unreachable.  Attempting to do a docker stop/kill/rf -f from the CLI also just hangs indefinitely until I do a crtl+c .

syslog shows nothing of use, just mover operations and when I pulled the container logs then attempted to stop the container via webui.

the only useful info i could find is from the container logs:

**repeated a lot**
2015-04-23 19:47:31,435 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2015-04-23 19:47:31,435::INFO::[__init__:1060] Restarting crashed scheduler
2015-04-23 19:47:31,435::INFO::[scheduler:172] Setting schedule for midnight BPS reset

2015-04-23 19:48:44,699 WARN received SIGTERM indicating exit request
2015-04-23 19:48:44,699 DEBG killing sabnzbd (pid 7) with signal SIGTERM
2015-04-23 19:48:44,701 INFO waiting for sabnzbd to die
2015-04-23 19:48:44,702 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2015-04-23 19:48:44,701::WARNING::[__init__:172] Signal 15 caught, saving and exiting...

2015-04-23 19:48:47,705 INFO waiting for sabnzbd to die
2015-04-23 19:48:50,709 INFO waiting for sabnzbd to die
2015-04-23 19:48:53,712 INFO waiting for sabnzbd to die

Any idea what's going on here?  I'm going to have to manually stop the array and reboot to fix this issue :(

Any idea what's causing sab to trip balls and cause docker to hang when trying to stop/kill the container?

I had a similar issue with needo's sab docker as well. Last night it crashed and I could not stop the docker. Emhttp was stuck, and I had to kill all the docker processes in terminal before the sab docker would finally quit. When I restarted sab, it started unpacking right away. I guess it crashed at the beginning or during the unpacking process.

I had a similar issue with needo's sab docker as well. Last night it crashed and I could not stop the docker. Emhttp was stuck, and I had to kill all the docker processes in terminal before the sab docker would finally quit. When I restarted sab, it started unpacking right away. I guess it crashed at the beginning or during the unpacking process.

see this post

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=36257.0

Limit how many cores your docks can access.

I too was having unpacking/recovery issues (Sabnzbd) until i limited it to 4 threads (of 8)

I also have limited MariaDB to 4 threads

Having one dock fully load all your CPU cores does seem to cause issues, and that at least for me was the fix

so you killed "docker" or the container? 

either way could you please re-post in my defect report, jonp is working to recreate the issue in their lab.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=39510.0

see this post

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=36257.0

Limit how many cores your docks can access.

I too was having unpacking/recovery issues (Sabnzbd) until i limited it to 4 threads (of 8)

I also have limited MariaDB to 4 threads

Having one dock fully load all your CPU cores does seem to cause issues, and that at least for me was the fix

Thanks, I'll look into that

so you killed "docker" or the container? 

either way could you please re-post in my defect report, jonp is working to recreate the issue in their lab.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=39510.0

The process for the sab container just would not die. I had to kill all the docker processes

binhex Sonarr issue. Sab is fine, Deluge +VPN is fine, and Plex is fine

So it installs just fine and webgui works, then after a bit of time it will lose connection to backend and never come back. I can stop and restart the container, still no webgui, I can disable the docker image and re-enable and same thing.

I remove the container and re-add it same thing unable to get to WebGUI : ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Any ideas?

So it installs just fine and webgui works, then after a bit of time it will lose connection to backend and never come back. I can stop and restart the container, still no webgui, I can disable the docker image and re-enable and same thing.

I remove the container and re-add it same thing unable to get to WebGUI : ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Any ideas?

It may be Sonarr itself (or mono or what not).  I have been having a similar issue with my Sonarr install on an Ubuntu 14 VM (so no Docker), and it only started happening within the last couple of weeks.  What is a bit of time?  For me, it's like 4 or 5 days.

Any ideas?

no issues for me guys, just deleted sonarr image and container and re-pulled down, so it;s either a blip on docker hub or your internet connection, output from the pull:-

IMAGE ID [a8374cec24b5]: Pulling image (latest) from binhex/arch-sonarr. Pulling image (latest) from binhex/arch-sonarr, endpoint: https://registry-1.docker.io/v1/. Pulling dependent layers.
IMAGE ID [511136ea3c5a]: Download complete.
IMAGE ID [b7d6e7c1e21a]: Download complete.
IMAGE ID [ea234cde99e6]: Download complete.
IMAGE ID [0a015208acce]: Download complete.
IMAGE ID [3c4519e10202]: Download complete.
IMAGE ID [62926e2814b3]: Download complete.
IMAGE ID [e590e7848e18]: Download complete.
IMAGE ID [2c99e9d25e07]: Download complete.
IMAGE ID [559a2951fb83]: Download complete.
IMAGE ID [28b9f93f806d]: Download complete.
IMAGE ID [6784ce57d3a2]: Pulling metadata. Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 1MB. Download complete.
IMAGE ID [bb3f56726798]: Pulling metadata. Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 1MB. Download complete.
IMAGE ID [3b96ad4b9335]: Pulling metadata. Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 1MB. Download complete.
IMAGE ID [c0e4c0104a36]: Pulling metadata. Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 128MB. Download complete.
IMAGE ID [fd96abad34f8]: Pulling metadata. Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 1MB. Download complete.
IMAGE ID [7c22707339bb]: Pulling metadata. Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 1MB. Download complete.
IMAGE ID [887315f637fa]: Pulling metadata. Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 1MB. Download complete.
IMAGE ID [f2a196dcc582]: Pulling metadata. Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 1MB. Download complete.
IMAGE ID [0c57ff1b649c]: Pulling metadata. Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 1MB. Download complete.
IMAGE ID [a8374cec24b5]: Pulling metadata. Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 1MB. Download complete. Status: Downloaded newer image for binhex/arch-sonarr:latest.

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 128 MB

Yea i don't have an issue pulling the docker, or it loading. It's after the pull and its up and running it just dies "lost connection to the backend"

then no matter what I do other than restart of unraid box can i get the webGUI to load for sonarr. Just connection refused.

The plugin runs no issues. But rather your docker.

Yea i don't have an issue pulling the docker, or it loading. It's after the pull and its up and running it just dies "lost connection to the backend"

then no matter what I do other than restart of unraid box can i get the webGUI to load for sonarr. Just connection refused.

The plugin runs no issues. But rather your docker.

ahh ok, i wonder if the plugin is using github master?, im currently using git release, so what has been deemed as stable, wonder if there is a bug in the stable release that has been fixed in the latest github master, any ideas if the plugin your using downloads from github master?

I received this when I woke up

ERROR: device scan failed '/mnt/cache/docker.img' - Block device required
sed : could't flush /etc/rc.d/sedOMPmMA : No space left on device

Then all hell broke loose, couldn't do anything, access webgui, powerdown via telnet, or via KB connected to server.

Plex was scrubbing when i went to bed and everything was up and running fine.

I noticed this on the Sonarr forums and I was wondering if would be possible to easily add it to the Arch-Sonarr container.

https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/jackett-additional-torrent-trackers-for-sonarr/5156

It is a proxy that allows some miscellaneous torrent sites to communicate with Sonarr through the torznab protocol they are trying. It looks like it runs with Mono which is already included in the Sonarr container.

This is super low priority and probably not worth any substantial effort, but if it just runs with Mono it may be easy to implement (I have no idea whether that's true or not). I just thought it might be useful to some people to use some torrent providers other than the standard ones in Sonarr.

P.S. I saw you implemented the default port in the DelugeVPN docker - thanks for the effort (especially since it probably would have been easier to just say RTFM haha).

I received this when I woke up

ERROR: device scan failed '/mnt/cache/docker.img' - Block device required

Then all hell broke loose, couldn't do anything, access webgui, powerdown via telnet, or via KB connected to server.

Plex was scrubbing when i went to bed and everything was up and running fine.

looks like the docker image file your storing all your docker images and containers in filled up, you need to double check where your docker containers are saving to, you might have it saving incorrectly to the container, which will of course fill up very quickly. i would start looking at any downloaders firstly, so sab, deluge etc, check that the incomplete and completed folders are saving to the docker host and NOT to the container.

I would just like to say thank you for your effort Binhex. I have been using your plex docker for a month now and it has been the most stable, reliable, and best performing installation of plex I have ever used with unraid. With that said, there is an update that I really want to try for plex that just came out today. Finally there is hope for plex and music streaming.

"Plex Media Server 0.9.12.0 is now out for everyone. This is a big release with a lot of music features, but also tons of bug fixes and other smaller features.

NEW

Korean and Hungarian translations.

Massive speedups for HTTP server.

Keep music in the library automatically refreshed via scheduled task.

Added Similar Artists feature.

Match and download metadata as we scan for movies and music.

Added Recently Viewed Episodes hub.

Add upcoming concert dates for artists.

Music videos for tracks and artists. Vevo videos for Plex Pass.

Plex Mix (Plex Pass only).

Capture album year, and artwork (Plex Pass music scanner only) during scan.

Added Continue Watching hub for home videos.

Add sorting for TV shows based on number of unwatched episodes.

Added multi-disc support in music libraries.

Add two music video hubs for music libraries.

Add a "throwback" hub for artists you haven’t listened to in X.

Add track filter for moods (Plex Pass only).

Add Track rating filter.

Support for PS3/4 audio transcoding.

Allow artists to have countries, allow filtering by country.

Allow filtering albums by studio.

Scan new media first.

Improve background on-the-fly media analysis. Analyze albums on-the-fly.

Add sorting by "Played At and "Play Count" for artists and albums.

Strip diacriticals and macrons from sort titles and use for searching.

Use filesystem times for “added at” during first scan.

Import play counts during iTunes import.

(API) Add director search provider to global search results.

(API) Add group=X feature to the filtering language.

(API) Support for batch editing, field autocompletion.

(API) Support for deleting composite types (e.g. albums).

(API) Support for computing common fields between multiple items.

Support for Ubuntu 15.04 (Linux)

Support for CentOS 7 (Linux)

FIXES

Be smarter about when to merge identical albums and when to separate.

Fix recently played hubs to not return things with zero play count.

(OS X) Fix an issue where App Nap could affect server performance.

(Windows) iTunes latest 64-bit release was broken.

Improve searching to start at word boundaries.

Clear playlist composite when clearing playlist.

Order various artists albums by name, other artists by year descending.

Speed up various endpoints, including play queue creation.

Fix a few hubs crashes.

Don’t scan right away on filesystem changes when starting up.

Delete unused tags and taggings during database maintenance.

Many performance and stability improvements."

It looks awesome!

I would just like to say thank you for your effort Binhex. I have been using your plex docker for a month now and it has been the most stable, reliable, and best performing installation of plex I have ever used with unraid. With that said, there is an update that I really want to try for plex that just came out today. Finally there is hope for plex and music streaming.

"Plex Media Server 0.9.12.0 is now out for everyone. This is a big release with a lot of music features, but also tons of bug fixes and other smaller features.

NEW

Korean and Hungarian translations.

Massive speedups for HTTP server.

Keep music in the library automatically refreshed via scheduled task.

Added Similar Artists feature.

Match and download metadata as we scan for movies and music.

Added Recently Viewed Episodes hub.

Add upcoming concert dates for artists.

Music videos for tracks and artists. Vevo videos for Plex Pass.

Plex Mix (Plex Pass only).

Capture album year, and artwork (Plex Pass music scanner only) during scan.

Added Continue Watching hub for home videos.

Add sorting for TV shows based on number of unwatched episodes.

Added multi-disc support in music libraries.

Add two music video hubs for music libraries.

Add a "throwback" hub for artists you haven’t listened to in X.

Add track filter for moods (Plex Pass only).

Add Track rating filter.

Support for PS3/4 audio transcoding.

Allow artists to have countries, allow filtering by country.

Allow filtering albums by studio.

Scan new media first.

Improve background on-the-fly media analysis. Analyze albums on-the-fly.

Add sorting by "Played At and "Play Count" for artists and albums.

Strip diacriticals and macrons from sort titles and use for searching.

Use filesystem times for “added at” during first scan.

Import play counts during iTunes import.

(API) Add director search provider to global search results.

(API) Add group=X feature to the filtering language.

(API) Support for batch editing, field autocompletion.

(API) Support for deleting composite types (e.g. albums).

(API) Support for computing common fields between multiple items.

Support for Ubuntu 15.04 (Linux)

Support for CentOS 7 (Linux)

FIXES

Be smarter about when to merge identical albums and when to separate.

Fix recently played hubs to not return things with zero play count.

(OS X) Fix an issue where App Nap could affect server performance.

(Windows) iTunes latest 64-bit release was broken.

Improve searching to start at word boundaries.

Clear playlist composite when clearing playlist.

Order various artists albums by name, other artists by year descending.

Speed up various endpoints, including play queue creation.

Fix a few hubs crashes.

Don’t scan right away on filesystem changes when starting up.

Delete unused tags and taggings during database maintenance.

Many performance and stability improvements."

It looks awesome!

im monitoring all the apps i support using a webpage monitor script which hits AUR (arch user repository) every hour, you can rest assured as soon as it gets pushed to AUR i shall press the build button, you can then simply do a update and you will have the new shiny version :-), keep an eye on the OP changelog, i will post in there once its built.