unRAID Server Release 6.0-beta14-x86_64 Available

limetech

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

syslog attached.

ps: was able to change notification options and turn scheduler on and this survived a reboot, so i assume settings are being written out ok

does the path /mnt/user/appdata/docker exist? (exactly how you typed it?)  If the path does not exist, then it can't create the docker.img file

syslog attached.

ps: was able to change notification options and turn scheduler on and this survived a reboot, so i assume settings are being written out ok

does the path /mnt/user/appdata/docker exist? (exactly how you typed it?)  If the path does not exist, then it can't create the docker.img file

definitely matches exactly, this is where my docker.img was residing happily in B13 before the update

mnt.jpg.f1fd63f53553b7ff175a36af7304538d.jpg

syslog attached.

definitely matches exactly, this is where my docker.img was residing happily in B13 before the update

There are no errors in the syslog that I noticed.

Can you reboot, wait a couple of minutes for the system to calm down a bit, then go to docker and try and enable it and hit apply a couple of times, then upload a new syslog

rebooted, waited 5mins.  setting enable docker to yes results in the message 'you have uncommitted form changes' but the apply button does nothing, checked on PC and Tablet

not that i think it matters but after updating from b12 to b13 none of my dockers thumbnails were displaying.  All dockers were created using Beta12, needo's Sickbeard, Couchpotato, Sab, Deluge and Sparkly's Kodi-Headless

syslog_3.zip

rebooted, waited 5mins.  setting enable docker to yes results in the message 'you have uncommitted form changes' but the apply button does nothing, checked on PC and Tablet

What is the content of the file /boot/config/docker.cfg ?

DOCKER_OPTS="--storage-driver=btrfs"

DOCKER_IMAGE_FILE="/mnt/user/appdata/docker/docker.img"

DOCKER_IMAGE_SIZE="10"

DOCKER_IMAGE_SIZE="10"

As of beta14, pointing to a docker image through a user share is not supported.  Please update this to either point to the actual disk device that the docker.img is located on.  For you, that is most likely /mnt/cache/docker/docker.img /mnt/cache/appdata/docker/docker.img.  See if this resolves your issue.  You should have been given an error message to this affect.  Surprised that didn't work.

Upgraded to beta 14 today!

The only issue i had was with docker i had to recreate the docker images. Not sure if this was related to docker fix. For some reason they where unavailable. I have only have two docker images running so it was no problem.

I really like the way unRAID is going. Every new beta i see unRAID become more professional. Thanks dev team and also people from the community like bonienl and others!

As of beta14, pointing to a docker image through a user share is not supported.  Please update this to either point to the actual disk device that the docker.img is located on.  For you, that is most likely /mnt/cache/docker/docker.img.  See if this resolves your issue.  You should have been given an error message to this affect.  Surprised that didn't work.

You might want to update the OP with that little tidbit

DOCKER_IMAGE_SIZE="10"

As of beta14, pointing to a docker image through a user share is not supported.  Please update this to either point to the actual disk device that the docker.img is located on.  For you, that is most likely /mnt/cache/docker/docker.img.  See if this resolves your issue.  You should have been given an error message to this affect.  Surprised that didn't work.

Thanks Jon, all sorted :) currently re-downloading my containers.  for the record no errors were appearing at any time

You might want to update the OP with that little tidbit

Done.

After upgrade to beta 14 from beta 12 I'm getting a missing disk after every reboot. The same thing happened with beta 13. The syslog seems (it's all Swahili to me) to indicate that when booting the max disk limit is getting reached before the last disk is mounted. If I move the original missing disk to a different SATA port then that disk will be found and a different disk will be missing (disks detected in different sequence/order?). Changing back to beta 12 brings the missing disk back immediately.

Syslog attached.

Hmm, this is an odd one.  I found this line in your logs:

Feb 22 06:38:19 Tower emhttp: too many devices to add ../../devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1c.0/0000:03:00.0/host7/port-7:4/end_device-7:4/target7:0:4/7:0:4:0/block/sdz

And you have 25 total disks in your system, right?  Just wanted to confirm.  Will need to have Tom investigate why this error is occurring.

Yes 25 drives total. Parity + 23 data + cache. That line is about the only thing that stands out for me.

Mantis,

Thanks for sharing this issue with us.  We have identified it and are fixing.

A minor issue, Starting to download my containers and i'm still not getting thumbnails displayed for my dockers.

You mean the icons?  Can you try checking for updates and clearing browser cache?  That's a bit odd.

Correct, Icons are not displaying. Have cleared browser cache, check on laptop and mobile devices. I assumed blowing my docker.img away and recreating it and the containers from scratch would have resolved this.

This issue first appeared after upgrading from B12 - B13 what i just ignored it.  Will post a screenshot once Sabnzbd docker finishes downloading

A minor issue, Starting to download my containers and i'm still not getting thumbnails displayed for my dockers.

You mean the icons?  Can you try checking for updates and clearing browser cache?  That's a bit odd.

Correct, Icons are not displaying. Have cleared browser cache, check on laptop and mobile devices. I assumed blowing my docker.img away and recreating it and the containers from scratch would have resolved this.

This issue first appeared after upgrading from B12 - B13 what i just ignored it.  Will post a screenshot once Sabnzbd docker finishes downloading

The icons for the apps are stored on your flash device, not inside the Docker image itself (under config\plugins\dockerMan\images).  Can you confirm that folder is present and that images are inside there for me?

The latest images seem to be updated when the Dockers are updated.  The image files should have a date of today after you update.  There are images left over from previous Dockers.  The current image files should be .....-latest....png.

I have re-installed CouchPotato so far from my template and there is no updated image, or image with todays date/time on it

The latest images seem to be updated when the Dockers are updated.  The image files should have a date of today after you update.  There are images left over from previous Dockers.  The current image files should be .....-latest....png.

Maybe reggie should just try adding "-latest" to the end of each image file for a "dirty fix" ;-)

Maybe reggie should just try adding "-latest" to the end of each image file for a "dirty fix" ;-)

I love it when you talk dirty

A quick way to find what image the Docker is looking for is to right click on the Docker web page and select view source.  Then search for '.png' and look for the image file that the webpage is expecting to load for the Docker.  You might be able to figure it out from there.

If you use google chrome and want to make this even easier, right click on the image that doesn't load and hit "Inspect Element".  Should do the same as view source but take you right to that element as opposed to having to scroll through the page to find it.