Flash drive shows as empty UnRAID seems to be working fine?

When I went to change some settings for PLEX Media Server today (Phaze plugin) It came up as not installed and not running, as well as having default install location (the flash drive instead of my cache drive), like it was a fresh install that needed setting up and starting. I accessed the flash drive from the finder via SMB (I'm on OS X) and the flash drive shows as empty. Everything is acting as expected, however. My Plex clients can all see the PMS and UnRAID is chugging along as expected. Any idea what's going on here? I think I just probably need to restart the server and see where that gets me, but I'm in the middle of a fairly large data transfer, and prefer to wait until that's finished. While I'm waiting I thought to check with the hive mind here to see if  there's something else i should do. Thanks for your inout.

Well, It turns out I was not able to shut down the array properly from the web GUI or via command line, so I had to pull the plug. Restarted and everything came up normally. The flash drive did not show any chkdsk errors. Not sure what happened.

If it happens again, check your syslog.  You're probably going to see a whack of "BREAD" errors in it.

These problems are caused by one of two things - a bad flash drive - or a bad port.  Sometimes the problem can go away if you use a USB2 port instead of a USB3 port for the flash drive.