3rd Party Notification Services

gfjardim

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wondering, will this be made more user friendly once 6.0 final is out?  Couldn't really get it to work lol,linux noobie here.

It's called Notification Agents since unRAID RC1.

00XsSrq.png

Wow,honestly didnt know that!! Cant wait to move from b15 to the latest rc,but will most probably wait till i get  to the server,upgrading remotely is too risky for me

Is this the right place to suggest changes concerning the SMART notifications?  Let me know if not.

Please see here, my response after a strange, possibly spurious SMART value.  When I have a little more time, I think I'll make a more complete set of recommendations for the SMART set of notifications, which tags, whether notify on value or change in value, whether notify on VALUE or RAW, etc.

Is this the right place to suggest changes concerning the SMART notifications?  Let me know if not.

Please see here, my response after a strange, possibly spurious SMART value.  When I have a little more time, I think I'll make a more complete set of recommendations for the SMART set of notifications, which tags, whether notify on value or change in value, whether notify on VALUE or RAW, etc.

Put your recommendations under feature request, easier to follow.

If needed fine-tuning of the SMART notifications can be done.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

notify -e "Notice Test" -s "Notice Test" -d "This is a test for Notices" -i "normal"
notify -e "Warning Test" -s "Warning Test" -d "This is a test for Warnings" -i "warning"
notify -e "Alert Test" -s "Alert Test" -d "This is a test for Alerts" -i "alert"

I am messing around with the notification command again but it is telling me that notify is not a command

-bash: notify: command not found

Do I have to specify a path to use notify in 6.1.3?

notify -e "Notice Test" -s "Notice Test" -d "This is a test for Notices" -i "normal"
notify -e "Warning Test" -s "Warning Test" -d "This is a test for Warnings" -i "warning"
notify -e "Alert Test" -s "Alert Test" -d "This is a test for Alerts" -i "alert"

I am messing around with the notification command again but it is telling me that notify is not a command

Yep. notify was moved from /usr/local/sbin to /usr/local/emhttp/webGui/scripts.

Yep. notify was moved from /usr/local/sbin to /usr/local/emhttp/webGui/scripts.

Perfect, thank you.