• Video
    • Music
    • Books, comics, etc
    • Photos
    • Other

[*]Other

[*]Productivity

[*]Tools / Utilities

Barring any objections to the list (excluding the argument in favor of tags), in a couple of days I'll call this "Final" and release a plugin to assist the maintainers in modifying their templates.  Down the road, new categories can always be added as deemed necessary.

List looks great, not sure there is a need for media servers and media applications, would have thought applications covers both bases so to speak, but that would be my only, and very minor, quibble.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List looks great, not sure there is a need for media servers and media applications, would have thought applications covers both bases so to speak, but that would be my only, and very minor, quibble.

You're not the first to have mentioned that.

In my mind, an application is something that does not directly serve, but is an application for media (editors, managers, etc)

EG: Koma. 

(And I'm honestly not 100% sure about whether to separate them or combine them)

There will be alot of overlap between the two of them however.  We'll see what kind of mood I'm in when I post a final.

In my mind, an application is something that does not directly serve, but is an application for media (editors, managers, etc)

There will be alot of overlap between the two of them however.  We'll see what kind of mood I'm in when I post a final.

how would you categorise your mood ?

how would you categorise your mood ?

At the moment it would fall under "other"

No worries, I like surprises!