switched to /mnt/cache/Apps/… and i have only Problems

phenomeus

hi all,

i installed a cache SSD and created a share "Apps" with cache only setting. then i transferred all my app directories with config directories to /mnt/user/Apps/ and started the apps. this ran good and stable for some days now. today i decided its correct to use /mnt/cache/Apps instead of /user/Apps and so i stopped the plugins, reconfigured the .cfgs and started again.

-now sabnzbd cant remember the queue after every reboot

-plexconnect don't want to allow AppleTV to connect

any ideas what i do wrong? i did a newperms fix on the Apps directory. am i correct to use /mnt/cache/Apps ?!

fixed both issues

-now sabnzbd cant remember the queue after every reboot » because of Unassigned Devices (former Auto Mount USB) mount and share the needed download drive later than sabnzbd, went back to my manual mount through the go file

-plexconnect don't want to allow AppleTV to connect

the plexconnect gdm feature to auto detect the plex server didn't work anymore, don't know why. fixed it by insert the IP address and disabling the auto detection.

last thing:

couchpotato "lost" all the preview movie posters and stuff after the switch to /mnt/cache/Apps, is there a way to reset/rebuild the images?

just strange that we don't have the exact same

i fixed couch potato after migrating, the problem is the cache folder.

"But easiest way is to change your view ( there are a few symbols at top of each page) to get the selection view (check box beside each movie). Then select all (box at top) and perform a refresh all.

Do this for manage and wanted."

Archived