Thumbs up to Unraid.

riff.79

Nice to hear from you!  I too lurked quietly for quite awhile, cannot stand the rudeness and disrespect shown on most boards. After some time, I felt safe to begin posting here, trying to be a help.  This is almost the only place I feel safe to post.  Once in a while, a thread will include some unpleasantness, but easy to avoid.

Ultimately, Tom at LimeTech should be highly credited, with establishing and maintaining a safe, helpful, and generally respectful atmosphere.

Nice to hear from you!  I too lurked quietly for quite awhile, cannot stand the rudeness and disrespect shown on most boards.

some tech based boards are terrible and seem to be populated with people whose only role is to tell people how stupid they are for not knowing the "super secret keycode"

this board is extremely helpful and has people who can help with absolute beginners to total techheads and all stations between.

Nice to hear from you!  I too lurked quietly for quite awhile, cannot stand the rudeness and disrespect shown on most boards.

some tech based boards are terrible and seem to be populated with people whose only role is to tell people how stupid they are for not knowing the "super secret keycode"

this board is extremely helpful and has people who can help with absolute beginners to total techheads and all stations between.

It has always been tolerant of the odd "village idiot" which is why Sparkly & I hang around so much.  ;D

It has always been tolerant of the odd "village idiot" which is why Sparkly & I hang around so much.  ;D

Tolerant, hell, you all keep the trolls scared! (so much for rudeness and disrespect)  ;D

Tolerant, hell, you all keep the trolls scared! (so much for rudeness and disrespect)  ;D

All part of the service lol  ;D

• 2 weeks later...