[Support] Linuxserver.io - Kodi-Headless

Hello, user for many years of Kodi (but new user of docker), the possibilities of the latter are extremely numerous.
After using Kodi for a long time on one device, I installed it on several machines, from there I used a centralized database (mariadb, a simple copy of advancesetting, sources, password files works fine) because my media is on my network.
Each machine can update the database without problem, no duplication or loss.
But on top of that I realized that the updates of the media library had to be done regularly and that it sometimes monopolized a machine just for that.
So I searched a bit more and found Kodi Headless which seems dedicated to getting regular media database updates.
So I installed a headless Kodi docker (which is currently reachable via the web interface page), but before going any further I still have a few questions to be sure to navigate properly.
1) kodi headless seems to update when requested by other apps (sonar, couch potato, yaste...). Currently only using Yaste I would prefer updates to be launched at predefined times. I use for the moment and for this function an addon (auto library updater from the official Kodi repo) on one of my Kodi machine. Is it possible to install addons in kodi headless (copying the addon directory will allow me to find them in kodi headless as well as their configuration)?
2) using "advanced" configurations for my scrappers there too, would it be possible for me to find these addon configurations by copying the addons and their configuration files into kodi headless?
Sorry if this seems like a rookie question and tinkering, and thanks in advance for any help you can give me.