<key>PCIRootUID</key>\
<string>1</string>\
\pard\pardeftab720\sl320\partightenfactor0
\cf0 \cb2 	<key>KernelBooter_kexts</key>\
<string>Yes</string>\
</dict>}

this is what I used previously, no I'm on Clover  8):o :o

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/
PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
        <key>AtiConfig</key>
        <string>Mangabey</string>
        <key>EnableHDMIAudio</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>GUI</key>
        <string>No</string>
        <key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>Kernel Flags</key>
        <string>npci=0x3000 darkwake=0</string>
        <key>PciRoot</key>
        <string>1</string>
        <key>SystemType</key>
        <string>1</string>
        <key>Timeout</key>
        <string>5</string>
</dict>
</plist>

this is what I used previously, no I'm on Clover  8):o :o

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/
PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
        <key>AtiConfig</key>
        <string>Mangabey</string>
        <key>EnableHDMIAudio</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>GUI</key>
        <string>No</string>
        <key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>Kernel Flags</key>
        <string>npci=0x3000 darkwake=0</string>
        <key>PciRoot</key>
        <string>1</string>
        <key>SystemType</key>
        <string>1</string>
        <key>Timeout</key>
        <string>5</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Are you using clover with OVMF?

No I am following Archedraft's guide.

Interestingly enough, with those XML lines left in (which step #20 says to remove) I can sign into iMessage.

Honestly it's fine to leave in those lines... It will just give you access to your osx ISO. It's not hurting anything.

I was just about to say that.  All it does is remove the installation iso.  Can't even see how it can be possible for that to cause the problem you're seeing...

Well I was able to update to 10.11.2 no problem, however I cannot sign into iCloud or iMessage. I guess I will forge ahead with the USB passthrough and try to figure out how to pass my GTX 960 through. Do I have to plug an extra keyboard and mouse into my unraid server to figure out what USB controller they are on so I can pass them through?

Well I was able to update to 10.11.2 no problem, however I cannot sign into iCloud or iMessage. I guess I will forge ahead with the USB passthrough and try to figure out how to pass my GTX 960 through. Do I have to plug an extra keyboard and mouse into my unraid server to figure out what USB controller they are on so I can pass them through?

You don't need to necessarily plug a kb and mouse into the controllers but it needs to be something unique so you don't get it confused with the Unraid flash drive.  I just used a spare flash I had lying around, that was from a different manufacturer than my Unraid one.

You don't need to necessarily plug a kb and mouse into the controllers but it needs to be something unique so you don't get it confused with the Unraid flash drive.  I just used a spare flash I had lying around, that was from a different manufacturer than my Unraid one.

Can you still use a keyboard and mouse on unRAID's command line once the VM's boot? I can use mine up until the point where my VM's start to boot, then the keyboard stops working (even on "unRAIDs USB controller".

Can you still use a keyboard and mouse on unRAID's command line once the VM's boot? I can use mine up until the point where my VM's start to boot, then the keyboard stops working (even on "unRAIDs USB controller".

I bought a cheap KVM from Ebay and plug that into my Win10 USB, OSX USB & Unraid.  Flick between them using the KVM...

I posted in your USB passthrough thread, anyway I figured out that I shouldn't pass through bus 003 as that is the bus my UnRaid flash drive is on, my case has external USB ports on the top and those are on bus 004 so I figure I can pass that through, not sure what is on bus 001 or 002 nothing showed up when I plugged in my flash drives and it just shows Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub and 3.0 root hub.