Looking for Microsoft Outlook mail application/docker/plugin for unRaid!

Acps

Looking for something I can leave running on my unRaid server that runs Outlook 24/7. Currently have a VM running with outlook running, but this seems like overkill for 1 app.

It is for a student email, which has POP disabled, so the only to check email from another client, is to have outlook running 24/7 auto forwarding to my GMail address. LOL

Auto forward or redirect is disabled too. This is a problem for most students who run a .edu email as a secondary.

Side not, what about a Google drive app,docker,plugin for unRaid?

If pop is disabled, use IMAP then? no need for a 24/7 client then..

As far as I can tell IMAP will only let me send mail into Outlook? I have it setup in Gmail and it basically lets me write emails and send them as my .edu email by login in SMTP? Is there a way to retrieve emails from Outllok, that is what I am looking for. I get pertinent emails about school to my school email only all the time.

IMAP means full control over your account, including composing, reading, updating, and deleting.

You likely have outlook configured to pull down the emails and delete them from the EDU server. If you stop outlook client from doing that, you should be able to have GMail have full control over your EDU EMail.

IMAP means full control over your account, including composing, reading, updating, and deleting.

You likely have outlook configured to pull down the emails and delete them from the EDU server. If you stop outlook client from doing that, you should be able to have GMail have full control over your EDU EMail.

I was under the impression IMAP for that needs a client, aka outlook, thunderbird. Gmail is a webmail.

Does this mean that if I want a centralized email I am looking at another client? Might as well use outlook....