Lil help - is there a Google drive docker?

Does anyone know of a docker that will allow me to sync Google Drive to unraid? Or more specifically, I just want to sync my Google Photos to my unraid (one way sync).

I found a docker for RClone which seems like to would do the job but I wanted to see if there was something already in the Community Apps that would do this before I start down the road of installing an unsupported docker.

Thanks

Yes, I have CA installed along with 8 dockers and a couple of VM's.

I've searched this forum and CA for 'Google', 'Photos' and 'Drive' but don't see any existing Dockers that are able to sync any Google services - but I thought I might be missing something, hence my original question.

TBH when you told me to go search again I assumed I was missing something obvious, but I guess that's not actually the case.

I'll use CA to force installed an RClone docker from dockerhub tomorrow and see if I can work through the issues.

I managed to get it all working in my Debian VM, I already have this for OwnCloud support (I found the Owncloud dockers to be unreliable) and adding Google sync was fairly straightforward with Rclone - http://rclone.org

Rclone is actually pretty amazing for syncing myriad cloud accounts, it's fully scriptable and supports:

Google Drive

Amazon S3

Openstack Swift / Rackspace cloud files / Memset Memstore

Dropbox

Google Cloud Storage

Amazon Drive

Microsoft One Drive

Hubic

Backblaze B2

Yandex Disk

The local filesystem

That's a good idea! It's a statically linked binary, so it would probably run directly in the unraid console.

I'm all setup in my VM now, which I have configured for easy backup and restore, but if I didn't have a Linux VM already I think running it directly would be the way to go.