Dockers won't update

tucansam

Again, since I can't post in the Dockers forum.

The three dockers I am running (sab, sb, and plex) all say "update available" under version.  When I tried to update all, they appeared to download, and then nothing happened.  When I click on each individual "update available" link next to each docker, a little grey box pops up in the righthand corner and says Template not found... aborting.... NULL

Not sure what to make of this.

The three dockers I am running (sab, sb, and plex) all say "update available" under version.  When I tried to update all, they appeared to download, and then nothing happened.  When I click on each individual "update available" link next to each docker, a little grey box pops up in the righthand corner and says Template not found... aborting.... NULL

Not sure what to make of this.

Post your diagnostics.  Also post the contents of /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user on the flash drive

Just in case you missed it in your other thread.

Sticky at top of Docker Containers subforum:

Why Can't I Post New Topics In Here?

You should be able to post in Docker Engine, which is where these have been moved. But also, see this sticky in the Docker Engine subforum:

For container support, use the appropriate support thread

HTH ;)