[Plugin] NUT v2 - Network UPS Tools

dmacias

7 minutes ago, Owerrride said:

I am use beeper.disable

Put this into your /boot/config/go file:

at -M now + 3 minutes <<< "upscmd -u admin -p adminpass [email protected] beeper.disable 2>&1 | logger -t ups.beeper.disable"

You do not need to change anything in the line (normally), please try and let me know if it works.

If it doesn't work, you can check for the script response in SYSLOG searching for "ups.beeper.disable".

Note that it executes the command with a 3 minute delay so that the UPS is definitely connected by then.

1 hour ago, Rysz said:

You do not need to change anything in the line (normally), please try and let me know if it works.

If it doesn't work, you can check for the script response in SYSLOG searching for "ups.beeper.disable".

Note that it executes the command with a 3 minute delay so that the UPS is definitely connected by then.

Its working good! Thank you, but one beeeeeeep when AC returns stayed 😃

3 minutes ago, Owerrride said:

Its working good! Thank you, but one beeeeeeep when AC returns stayed 😃

Yes, that's normal, because it doesn't remember the disabled beeper and at that stage the command to disable it again hasn't been sent yet as Unraid is still shutdown.

2 minutes ago, Owerrride said:

I wonder if I can just remove the beeper from the board?)

I'd strongly advise against it, messing with the circuitry is not a good idea (unless you're an electrician or professional that's otherwise qualified to do so).

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Masterwishx said:

@Rysz We added some more values in pr #2620. If you will have chance please update privew. 

Sure, I have a few other modifications cooking (see above) so it will probably be early next week. 🙂 

And thanks for the effort for the Eaton UPS, I'm curious to see how it will be on my 5P 850...

• Thanks 1
On 9/13/2024 at 1:51 PM, ich777 said:

Would it be possible to make this message also Dismiss-able:

grafik.thumb.png.8d5e8b3877194028ed75ff655ea9b757.png

Another idea from my side would be to make the plugin use tabs and to put the Controll Center in another tab (don't know if you like that but I think that would be super cool and would make the plugin page more accessible) :

grafik.thumb.png.788e04a23897e541ad9bd6253557882c.png

On 9/14/2024 at 10:27 AM, Masterwishx said:

@Rysz We added some more values in pr #2620. If you will have chance please update privew. 

Done & Done in latest update (available now). 🙂 

• Like 1