Unraid server not reachable after a couple of hours

Hello,

Last week i build my very first unraid server;D, so im kinda new with this.

Now my problem is that at the beginning, say every 20/22 hours my unraid gui is not responding anymore (today it happend after, like around 15 hours of uptime)

i cant ping the server, telnet cant connect and today i pluged the monitor at the server but it says no signal.

The only thing i can do is,  hold the powerbutton for a couple of sec and turn it on again.

Monitor getting a signal again and the webgui is accessible also, but ofcourse the logs are gone, so i dont really know what to do.

Im running plex server, sonarr and sabnzb

Do you guys have any tips? Thanks for the help. ps(sorry for my bad english)

Edited by Steinson
35 minutes ago, Squid said:

If not a Ryzen CPU, install Fix common Problems plugin.  Toss it into troubleshooting mode and do what it says.

May or may not show anything, but its somewhere to at least start.

Also wouldn't hurt to run memtest from the boot menu

memtest is ok 0 errors

• 9 months later...

So im back again after using 6.4.0-rc9f for a couple of months without any problems, i decided to update Unraid to 6.5.

But now i have the same problem as before, my server stop responding within a day.

in the beginning i had 6.3.x that had stabilty issues with ryzen cpu, i thought i could safely upgrade to 6.5 now, but that is not the case?