[Support] Linuxserver.io - Calibre-Web

On 6/4/2023 at 4:21 AM, Philby1975 said:

Hoping this is a simple fix. Calibre web was running well to my knowledge (though I haven't used it in a while) before I reset me docker.img file. Added all other dockers back without a problem using existing setting, however Calibre-Web is producing the following error in the logs. I consoled into the docker and ran the suggested command however it says that pip is an unknown command.

10500K .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... 99% 6.70M 0s
10550K ......... 100% 371M=1.6s

2023-06-04 03:11:38 (6.36 MB/s) - '/calibre-web/kindlegen/kindlegen_linux_2.6_i386_v2_9.tar.gz' saved [10813137/10813137]

[INFO] Extracting kindlegen_linux_2.6_i386_v2_9.tar.gz into directory: /calibre-web/kindlegen
[INFO] Change the ownership of /calibre-web/kindlegen (including subfolders) to calibre:calibre
[INFO] kindlegen (Amazon Kindle Generator) will be linked into /calibre-web/app/vendor
[INFO] Creating the vendor directory: /calibre-web/app/vendor
[INFO] Change the ownership of /calibre-web/app/vendor (including subfolders) to calibre:calibre
> create kindlegen link /calibre-web/app/vendor/kindlegen assigned to source /calibre-web/kindlegen/kindlegen
> change the ownership of /calibre-web/app/vendor/kindlegen to calibre:calibre
[INFO] Creating directory for temporary directories and files: /tmp
[INFO] Change the ownership of /tmp (including subfolders) to calibre:calibre
[INFO] Launching Calibre-Web ...
*** "flask-limiter" is needed for calibre-web to run. Please install it using pip: "pip install flask-limiter" ***
*** "flask-limiter" is needed for calibre-web to run. Please install it using pip: "pip install flask-limiter" ***

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

@Philby1975 - did you find a resolution? 

I've just found myself in exactly the same boat after having to rebuild my unraid docker file and all my other containers worked fine on reinstalling it with the exception of CalWeb.

I've tried to open a script/command window for Calweb to try running the pip command, but the window closes instantly after opening it...

cheers

Edited by dp100
update content