[Support] Djoss - Nginx Proxy Manager

15 minutes ago, mattie112 said:

Can you chech the certificate view in NPM? Perhaps it did made one and you can just use it. Or chech the drop down where it says 'request new' 

So the dropdown shows:  Note that what I highlighted out was my attemp to manually add my Certs from Cloudflare to NPM. It does not related to my nextcloud proxy.

In my SSL Certs, I only have this manually added Cert from Cloudflare.  Note I only added this cert because of the issues I was having trying to get nextcloud to work here.  It didn't work prior to this (or after the fact).

image.png.02d9f1aa37e12d7045fe5378e6b68c8d.png

11 minutes ago, mattie112 said:

Ik strange. You could check in the docker container itself on the filesystem (or in the app data) and manually remove any files that are certificates for your host. Or if you have not a lot of config yet just clear and restart. 

I'll clear and restart.  My only other guess is I am not setting up the Proxy Host right.    NNote I have tried EVERY combination in port  (ie. I've tried http/https for 443, 444, 1443, etc).  Here is how I have it set up.  What do you think I should be using?

image.png.bc405423ec2bd86479693f7779ac3260.png

And my SWAG config file looks like this:

image.png.214a207ff3a3e1b6c5000c60cb245a1a.png

33 minutes ago, mattie112 said:

Ik strange. You could check in the docker container itself on the filesystem (or in the app data) and manually remove any files that are certificates for your host. Or if you have not a lot of config yet just clear and restart. 

I might have more information.  I checked logs when trying to pull a certificate and got this:

"Timeout during connect (likely firewall problem)"

My NGINX is setup exactly the same as SWAG (and I know i did port forwarding for SWAG).  Here is my NGINX PM:

image.png.243e6203e8dadc7aae68c8b1bd97a828.png

and note I also have this on the "Custom: Proxynet" network type as my SWAG is on that too.

Here is my SWAG:

image.png.2b106e2a2f6f476a77bb5ef0e285f259.png

My docker network configuration is:
- Docker custom network type: ipvlan
- Host access to custom networks: Disabled

I have this problem:

1) npm is configured on the "br0" network with a fixed ip (192.168.10.238). But I can't access the panel because when i try to do login , shows the error “Bad Gateway". All the other containers are on a single network (bdrtec), only npm is on “br0”.

image.png.62fbb84546fcacdc7b6858f5badaa3db.png