VMs tab stops working after a day

lilmacaco

I was wondering if someone could help me figure out why my VM tab always goes blank after a full day. I don't really care about keeping anything besides the data on the actual drives and don't really care about the Dockers or VMs but I need the shares and storage to stay the same. I have attached the diagnostics log to see if anyone can see what is going on and the issues started happening once I upgraded to 6.7.2

tower-diagnostics-20190730-0127.zip

When I go to the VM tab it just loads forever until it gives up. This occurs from any computer/browser and I have tried using 3 different computers each with Edge/Chrome/Firefox and it just sits there with the animation of loading.

See Screenshot this is after click VM tab and waiting about 2 minutes.

VMsTab.png

3 hours ago, Squid said:

Not much comfort, but FYI that most things in unRaid if it takes longer than 2 minutes exactly will never finish.  On way out of house, so can't really look at the diags though.

Is there a way to rebuild my unraid from scratch but keep all the data on the drives? I don't care about Losing VMs/Appdata but the actual data in the shares I care about

You can start over with a clean flash and re-assign all the disks as they are, then check parity is already valid before starting the array, though you can just copy /config/super.dat from current flash, that is just the disk assignments, it won't cause any problems using the existing one.

16 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

You can start over with a clean flash and re-assign all the disks as they are, then check parity is already valid before starting the array, though you can just copy /config/super.dat from current flash, that is just the disk assignments, it won't cause any problems using the existing one.

Any issues with the License key? Do I just copy over the key file although the new flash will have a different Flash GUID

Archived