[Support] d8sychain - MediaWiki

• 5 months later...
On 8/8/2022 at 10:40 PM, d8sychain said:

@Eddyall I looked at the extension, from what I can tell it is for MediaWiki version 1.37.0 and above. So unless you've updated the MediaWiki version that is packaged in the docker container then it's probably not compatible.

Hello me again, I installed your Beta version of the docker but it is still using a version of Mediawiki too low to get the Infobox extension running (1.37 and up). Is there a way from the template or the like to get a newer version of Mediawiki so I can get the extension working?

If not... may I ask for an update pretty please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Installation went easy and have access to the wiki but the issue is uplaoding files i get the message "mwstore://local-backend/local-public/e/e0/

Checked settings but cannot figure out the issue  any help would be greatly appreciated

• 3 months later...

Extension:DarkMode show MediaWiki version 1.38+.

Skin:DarkVector specifies using a different branch for MediaWiki depending on the version "(for MW 1.39 and above use mw-1.39 branch, for MW 1.34 and below use mw-1.34 branch)"

This docker image is MediaWiki version 1.33.1 and PHP version 7.3.10

• 4 months later...

Searching Google suggests that '$wgVirtualRestConfig' in 'LocalSettings.php'. However if you're using my docker it will be in a different file 'LocalSettings_Extensions.php'

https://m.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgVirtualRestConfig

Here is what mine looks like just as an example.

$wgVirtualRestConfig['modules']['parsoid'] = array('url' => 'http://localhost:8142','domain' => 'localhost','prefix' => '') ;