User Shares Missing

I went through the process of reformatting my Cache drive following a weird issue I encountered

After I got that fixed and was working to get things set back up, everything seemed okay. I added two additional drives to my array and now I'm having some major issues. My Shares are showing "There are no exportable user shares".

Data usage is showing okay so I know it's still there but somehow something's gone poof and I'm trying to not freak out XD

Diags attached

Please help 

unraid-diagnostics-20191031-2352.zip

It's something to do with

Oct 31 19:45:10 unRAID kernel: Buffer I/O error on dev md23, logical block 4, async page read
Oct 31 19:45:10 unRAID kernel: Buffer I/O error on dev md23, logical block 8, async page read
Oct 31 19:45:10 unRAID kernel: Buffer I/O error on dev md23, logical block 16, async page read

this that happens before the system tries to mount disk 23

I'm guessing that you're running into this issue:

Since disk 23 is a new disk and the system has to clear it.  If you downgrade to 6.7.2, it'll clear it in the background and your shares will be available.

1 minute ago, Squid said:

It's something to do with

Oct 31 19:45:10 unRAID kernel: Buffer I/O error on dev md23, logical block 4, async page read
Oct 31 19:45:10 unRAID kernel: Buffer I/O error on dev md23, logical block 8, async page read
Oct 31 19:45:10 unRAID kernel: Buffer I/O error on dev md23, logical block 16, async page read

this that happens before the system tries to mount disk 23

I'm guessing that you're running into this issue:

Since disk 23 is a new disk and the system has to clear it.  If you downgrade to 6.7.2, it'll clear it in the background and your shares will be available.

So this is "normal" until the disk is finished clearing? I've been breezing through my backup config and looking at what's living on the flash drive now and was ripping my hair out because everything looks visually the same.

That being said, I have two disks being added to the array currently; 23 and 24, ideally these are going at the same rate? So when the clear process is done in about 11-12hrs I should be golden (maybe after a reboot?)

I think I'll have some lingering issues with paths for my docker.img and libvirt.img as they're complaining about paths but dockers I can nuke and correct and libvirt I can pull form a good backup

I just... Thought everything was going well after I fixed my Cache issue, and then my night went to shit XD

As always I appreciate your feedback @Squid - I'm not as well versed in Linux as I probably should be but I try <,<'

Just now, Squid said:

No.  It's a bug.  System is supposed to clear the disk when adding a new one to an existing array in the background.  Probably going to be fixed in -rc5

Sorry, my thought process when I said normal should have been really phrased as a 'known issue' and that it should resolve itself once the clear is completed.

I am thinking correctly in regards to, once the clear finishes, everything should go back to normal?

A huge THANK YOU to @Squid and @johnnie.black for your assistance with my issue. The clear process finally completed and I was able to reboot, format and get the array back online and the shares to show up. That being said, once I made sure everything appeared to be in working order I rolled back to 6.7.2 (after taking backups) and will run at that for the time being. I look forward to 6.8 stable as it seemed to have some great new stuff!

Thanks again