Unraid Revert to default settings

Good Day Everyone.

I am having a problem with unraid where all my settings revert back to default after some time.

I have attached some picture to show.

Unraid 1: Had to reboot to get this screen again, but this is how I have set my display.

645130165_Unraid1.thumb.PNG.dc27b815a1473249c8bfb3bf86c91422.PNG

Unraid 2: This is how it look like after ... about 1 hours to 1 day. All docker and VM are running but their tabs are missing and even stopping the array and going to setting to add them again doesn't work. Can't strat new Docker thou and that is how I pick it up.

715436988_unraid2.thumb.PNG.ff791fe45505358a6abf7038c6804f6f.PNG

Unraid 3: Show after the restart that it reverted back, Also my USB where unraid is install on moved to unassigned devices (weird)

1657931830_Unraid3.thumb.PNG.8019e3550ab270bfcef13274a6f77e34.PNG

I have restarted the Unraid server multiple time and te problem still presist. Also the USB is brand new. (Bought it in September)

Any assistance or fix to this would be much appreciated.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:16 AM, VirusReaper0067 said:

It is connected to a UPS but the power failure lastest about 1-2 hours.

This seems to indicate you are using the UPS wrong. You want Unraid to shutdown fairly soon after the UPS indicates power was lost. Trying to run your server on battery until the battery dies is a bad idea for several reasons.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:34 AM, trurl said:

Sounds like your flash is disconnecting. It is best to use a USB2 port for the Unraid boot flash.

We can get a better idea if you post your diagnostics. Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip file to your NEXT post.

Hi. Sorry was offline for awhile. Found out my USB fail completely. No Linux or Windows pc picks it up. Was busy coping the co nfig when it just dissappeared. After that.... It was dead. Thank you for the hint that it is dropping the USB. Anyways was too late to back up any thing. Any other advise for the future will be appreciated.

If you need any help to get your array back to a working state feel free to ask questions.

1 minute ago, VirusReaper0067 said:

Any other advise for the future will be appreciated.

In future any time you make a significant change to the Unraid setup you should click on the flash drive on the Main tab and use the option to download a backup of your flash drive.   It makes it easy to recover from a flash drive failure keeping all your settings intact.

Just now, itimpi said:

If you need any help to get your array back to a working state feel free to ask questions.

In future any time you make a significant change to the Unraid setup you should click on the flash drive on the Main tab and use the option to download a backup of your flash drive.   It makes it easy to recover from a flash drive failure keeping all your settings intact.

Okay will do that. Thank you once again.