GPU not visible in System Devices

frodr

Hi,

I have set up a Server with "old" Cache and Array in a new motherboard and new GPU. This GPU is not visible in System Devices. Is this most likely to be a hw issue, or can it be unRaid specific? I see no reference to the GPU in Syslog.

Cheers,

Frode

Asus C621E Sage/BMC | dual Xeon Silver 4116 | Samsung 4 x 32GB DDR4-2933 RDIMM  | 4 x Corsair Force MP510 (960GB) NvME ssd on Asus Hyper M.2 Card V2 as Cache in Raid 10 | 4 x WD and Seagate hdd l ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG Strix Advance l Samsung 970 Pro in M.2 port l Asmedia PCIe USB card.

Thanks.

That was my conclusion too. I installed water cooling on this GPU, it will interesting to see if the supplier will send a new without cost. 

Power? I have tried 2 sets of cables and different PCIe slots. I will try with only one 8-pin. It is 3 cables/connectors from the GPU with is not installed. The manual or help guides says anything about where to connect. I think they are RGB light things. I have sent Asus a mail asking for instructions.