share case change - how to?

tiwing

hi all, Fix common problems recently identified that I have two shares with different cases. Media, and media. the lower case share is the one I have always used for 5 years and is the share referenced in ALL my dockers. However, the capital M share is the share that's showing up on my shares page within Unraid. So even if I delete the empty Media folder using Krusader, whenever I restart the box the Media share reappears, and I get the Fix Common Problems warning again.

CAN I delete the current Media share (says it's empty) and reboot the server, and will it magically work? :) Magically....

Is there a way to rename the actual share in Unraid to be lower case? Doing through the Shares UI does not work. I've looked at (not changed) the .cfg files on the USB drive in /boot/config/shares and the cfg file is lower case. I can't see anywhere else to look, and don't want to mess stuff up... Help, please?

thanks