in docker can't route to internet

Docker containers in different networks (one is bridge and the other one is eth0/br0) can not communicate with each other, this is a Docker restriction.

To make this work, the containers need to be of the same network type.

If you are running Unraid 6.8.2 or newer you can try to enable the setting "Host access to custom networks" and test if it works (I have never tested this, but it may work).

Edited by bonienl
1 minute ago, bonienl said:

Docker containers in different networks (one is bridge and the other one is eth0/br0) can not communicate with each other, this is a Docker restriction.

To make this work, the containers need to be of the same network type.

I don't need docker containers  communicate with each other . My problom is my docker containers  con't route to the Internet please look image.png

5 minutes ago, sheiy said:

I don't need docker containers  communicate with each other

Sorry, I misread the openwrt VM and thought it was a Docker container.

A docker container on a bridge network uses address translation (NAT), that's why you see the 172.17.x.x address.

The traceroute stops after openwrt, which indicates openwrt does not forward the packets.

Check if openwrt has some firewall rule for NATed addresses in place which blocks the communication.

59 minutes ago, bonienl said:

Sorry, I misread the openwrt VM and thought it was a Docker container.

A docker container on a bridge network uses address translation (NAT), that's why you see the 172.17.x.x address.

The traceroute stops after openwrt, which indicates openwrt does not forward the packets.

Check if openwrt has some firewall rule for NATed addresses in place which blocks the communication.

can you help me to set the openwrt config? I try and search on google but no ideas