Unassigned Devices - Managing Disk Drives and Remote Shares Outside of The Unraid Array

19 minutes ago, dlandon said:

Does it happen after a fresh reboot?

No, but that's not significant since as mentioned it only happens once every few months when that drive is getting connected every couple of days and others are plugged in pretty frequently too.

It does seem that it's more likely to happen if the backup drive was disconnected and another is connected in the next few minutes, but again not repeatably.

On 6/20/2024 at 7:53 PM, sp4rk said:

Hi!

I have a 6TB NTFS drive formatted on Windows full of data. I wanted to copy the contents to my array through USB by using a SATA dock, but it did not mount. Logs attached.

I have attached the drive directly to the motherboard with SATA cable, and it mounts fine now!

So the dock seems to be the problem. I have tried two completely different SATA to USB solutions without luck. I would prefer to use a dock so i can attach drives more easily, is there a way to make it work?

Thanks for any input!

Screenshot 2024-06-20 194645.jpg

Screenshot 2024-06-20 194134.jpg

I have updated Unassigned Devices plugin, and now my NTFS SATA HDD mounts through USB dock!