Change Docker Disk

Is there a way to migrate docker to a different disk?

Backstory here is I rebuilt my server a few months ago and I encrypted all the disks except the first disk which for whatever reason didn't encrypt. I've told unraid to exclude that disk from all shares and it seems that the only thing that is on there now is my docker files. I can't seem to find any way to configure docker to use a different disk in the array, and I don't want to just wipe the disk and encrypt for fear of losing all my docker containers and settings. 

What are you looking to move?  the docker.img file or the appdata?

If it's the docker.img file, then simply stop the docker service (settings - docker), delete the file, and then set the location to where you want and restart the service, followed by apps, previous apps, check off what you want and grab a coffee / tea / beer (depending upon the time of day)

If it's the appdata, many ways to accomplish what you want, but what I would do is make a backup of it via the appdata backup / restore plugin, then change the SOURCE within the settings for the plugin, and then restore the backup set you just created.

19 minutes ago, binaryhellstorm said:

Yeah it was the .img files. Couldn't find a way to change the path in Docker so I just bit the bullet and wiped the drive and remade the docker containers. 

Not that much of a bullet to bite if you do it correctly. For future reference.

Go to Settings - Docker, disable dockers, then you can delete docker.img on that same page. Then on that same page, you can edit its path and enable docker to recreate it at the new path.

Then the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page will add your dockers back exactly as they were.

Since your templates (mappings, etc) are on flash, and the working storage (appdata) of the applications are in the user share, Previous Apps together with these will download your dockers executable code (the only thing missing, which is what winds up in docker.img) and set them up exactly as before.