[SOLVED] - Orphaned Image - Now what?

I was running fine and then wanted to install a new docker and add it to the server... I run my dockers through a VPN docker so a bunch share the internet of that one docker (binhex-qbittorrent) I screwed up and added a port forward that was already used. This seemed to delete the entire docker and the docker page would just get stuck on the wavy line wait thing and say "reconfiguring"... after rebooting and having everything set to not auto-start.... it still was stuck.... I clicked "advanced view" and saw the qbittorrent docker as a orphaned image.

What I did was remove the orphaned image and then reinstall binxex-qbitorrent. This reset the config file and I need to set it all up again.... what a pain.. and I assume I have lost all me seeds and could lead me to being banned from private trackers : ( ....

TL;DR - When you have an "orphaned image" how do you restore it and keep all the settings and local-to-docker files in tacked... as in restore the orphaned image to a working state?

Edited by questionbot