(SOLVED) DRIVE and DOCKER Errors

NotHere

Good morning all,

Just woke up and found my server down :(.. I have not restarted it or anything because I was afraid that may make things worse.

FYI, I was using an external HDD in "Unassigned Devices" via DOCKER Krusader to transfer 6.6TB to my array. It was going to take about 3-days to complete. I was on day 2, about 30-hours down and when I woke up, this is what I see. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

screencapture-haberland-Docker-2020-11-18-08_02_30.png

Screenshot 2020-11-18 082239.jpg

haberland-diagnostics-20201118-0811.zip

Edited by NotHere

Connection issues on multiple disks. Check all connections, power and SATA, both ends, including splitters. You will have to rebuild both parity of course.

Perhaps more troubling is your cache appears to be mostly empty and appdata, domains, system shares aren't showing up in diagnostics. And corruption on both /dev/loop devices (docker.img and libvirt.img) which are configured to be in system share so those will have to be recreated after you get your hardware square.

Problem with the onboard SATA controller:

Nov 17 19:26:06 HaberLand kernel: ahci 0000:02:00.1: AMD-Vi: Event logged [IO_PAGE_FAULT domain=0x0010 address=0x9195e000 flags=0x0000]

Quite common with Ryzem boards, though it usually works mostly OK with the latest Unraid betas, look for a BIOS update for your board, or disable IOMMU of not needed.

Thanks everyone for the info.

Just want to outline a few things I will do and please let me know if anything seems wrong or if I need to add/change something. I am not really good with this so please do bare with me.

1. Shutdown

2. Check all connections (I don't know how to see if they are bad, I will unplug and plug them all in again)

3. Start the system up again

4. Since there is something wrong with the cache drive, I was thinking to format it and start with it again, I don't think there is anything important on there I care about.

5. Build the parity disks again.

I am not sure how to do some of these things but I will just google whatever I cant figure out. I just hope I don't lose any of my data.