Cannot Connect

Laydin

Hello all,

I just got a new MoBo (asus x570 tuf pro wifi) and other parts to upgrade my server. However for some reason when i'm in Unraid it doesn't connect through the LAN at all so i cannot access it remotely. I was looking and it looked like i would need to install the driver so i installed windows 10 and it auto installed the driver. While i'm able to access the internet through windows 10, I cannot through unraid. I'm not sure why. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciate, i'm out of ideas.

11 minutes ago, ChatNoir said:

Unraid does not support Wifi and has no drivers for Wifi hardware.

If your issue is also present on an Ethernet connection, you might want to try 6.9beta that provides much more recent drivers for NICs.

I realize it doesn't do wifi. While for some reason it doesn't do ethernet, i will update the OS. What would be the easiest way to update the USB? I've been looking and I notice the update will wipe out my current registration. Is there a way to do it without doing so? (I don't see anything unless i missed it)