The_Doctor

Members
  • Content Count

    20
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

About The_Doctor

  • Rank
    Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Good news, it took some time, but finally finished 31-12-2019 02:32 Fix Common Problems Extended Tests Completed Errors Found warning 29-12-2019 20:05 Fix Common Problems Extended Tests Beginning normal
  2. Thank you for looking into it. The only recent changes on the server was a chassis/hardware change. I can’t recall the last time I ran an extended test before that, more than a few months. Not sure if that would change anything with the working of the application. One would think that a uninstall, reinstall would correct that if there was? Everything else is working correctly that I can tell. I can try to swap back an test if you think it’s worth the effort.
  3. Thank you for the help so far. Any idea where to go from here? Any debug I can enable for further review?
  4. requested output: after about 24 hours. ps -aux | grep extendedTest root 2874 18.7 0.0 100952 24420 ? S Dec25 286:18 /usr/bin/php /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/fix.common.problems/scripts/extendedTest.php root 3263 0.0 0.0 3912 2248 pts/1 S+ 12:06 0:00 grep extendedTest Tail of log: /tmp/fix.common.problems# tail -f extendedLog <tt><b>The&nbsp;following&nbsp;user&nbsp;shares&nbsp;will&nbsp;be&nbsp;excluded&nbsp;from&nbsp;the&nbsp;permissions&nbsp;tests:</b><br><br&
  5. Extended test not completing and stuck on appdata. I let it go for 24 hours before removing/reboot/re-installing and trying again today. Is there a way to force stop the test, and or get any more information on what it is doing? The tail and system log show no more than what the "status" shows on the GUI. TIA extendedLog: /tmp/fix.common.problems# tail -f extendedLog <tt><b>The&nbsp;following&nbsp;user&nbsp;shares&nbsp;will&nbsp;be&nbsp;excluded&nbsp;from&nbsp;the&nbsp;permissions&nbsp;tests:</b><br><b
  6. Master Version: Not sure what is going on, just updated, and now it crashes without much in the logs. Debug mask set to true or false comes up with same logs I will install and test dev, as I no longer see a master version, only 2 dev versions available. < ___. .__ .__ \_ |__ |__| ____ | |__ ____ ___ ___ | __ \| |/ \| | \_/ __ \\ \/ / | \_\ \ | | \ Y \ ___/ > < |___ /__|___| /___| /\___ >__/\_ \ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/ 2019-12-04 17:03:37.527209 [info] System information Linux 642928f489f4 5.3.6-Unraid #2 SMP Wed Oct 16 1
  7. - Looks like you might have solved an issue I brought up a few pages ago. Seems 2.4.7 openVPN is not playing nice with my vpn provider. Issue: when VPN set to write UDP: Operation not permitted (code=1) Not working Binhex DelugeVPN: Sun Sep 29 10:30:24 2019 OpenVPN 2.4.7 [git:makepkg/2b8aec62d5db2c17+] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [PKCS11] [MH/PKTINFO] [AEAD] built on Feb 19 2019 Working Flexget delugeVPN: Sat Sep 21 15:27:14 2019 OpenVPN 2.4.0 x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [PKCS11] [MH/PK
  8. @binhex Having same issue has someone in this thread several pages back. The issue "write UDP: Operation not permitted (code=1)" that appears to be isolated to your dockers. I tried your: binhex delugevpn binhex qbittorrentvpn Both come out with write UDP: Operation not permitted (code=1) I tried delugevpn-flexget from paulpoco/arch-delugevpn using the same openvpn file, and it works just fine. Please let me know what I can give you to help sort this out.
  9. I do not have it enabled, and my settings are the same as yours, just a different 10 network. I did play around with it, I do see "br0 Custom" in the docker container, but when enabled, and set with an IP. It would work for a bit then stop responding. Log shows connection timeout, or something along the lines. I tried several versions of plex containers, and even set to "Host" some would just not work after the 1st reboot. Right not I am running only 1 Plex container and its the linuxserver/plex version set with HOST network. Not sure what happened, during the upgrade, but I am unable to get b
  10. Ran into this same issue. I had 2 plex dockers running, one for test, and one for Prod. My Prod one used br0 and a /24 IP and was set for use from outside. I thought something broke on the docker, but it turns out if i switch to use Host it worked just fine, but I cant do that with another plex docker using the same settings.
  11. Any luck on finding findutils, so we can get updatedb and locate?
  12. I had a feeling this was more of a Deluge issue, but thought I would check with you first. Thanks for taking a look, ill bring it over to the other forum, and check out Rtorrentvpn.
  13. Here is another example from the thin client. Im trying to remove 8 seeders, and the connection from the thin client goes grey, but no connection drop in logs. Its almost like the connection drops until all the requested changes are completed, but taking over a minute to remove just one torrent? In this example the last part of the log is when the Thin client started to respond again. It seems once again, only after it completed the requested task. [INFO ] 11:10:26 rpcserver:206 Deluge Client connection made from: *:64030 [INFO ] 11:11:06 torrentmana
  14. @binhex apologies if this has been mentioned in this thread (wish there was a search within thread feature). Facing issue with Web UI constantly breaks connection, with about 300 Torrents running. If i use the web url, it will just break connection w/o doing anything "The connection to the web-server has been lost!". If i use a Thin client, the connection will stay up longer, unless I change something i.e. remove a torrent, then same results. When I open connection manager, it just shows a grey plug, if i hit refresh or connect again, it will show a red dot for some time, then it will go back