Rick Gillyon

Members
  • Posts

    150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rick Gillyon

  1. Might be better posting in General Support with diagnostics.
  2. Yep, just from terminal. You have the "extra parameters" on the docker template?
  3. Working here. How did you try to enable it? In 6.9.1 just run "touch /boot/config/modprobe.d/i915.conf" from shell, remove old lines for this gpu from your go file, and reboot. The usual extra parameters should be in your Emby docker config.
  4. I run dockers and appdata from cache. If you set system and appdata shares to Cache:Prefer and ran out of space, it should already have mixed array and cache - nothing is missing. If you want to change the mix of what's on array and cache (e.g. to get certain VMs on cache), you'll have to move things around manually. If you want to move the appdata share to the array, just set it back to Cache:Yes and invoke the mover. Also worth checking that none of your dockers are massive, as some can misbehave with the logging.
  5. Set the share back to Cache:Prefer and run the mover.
  6. I upgraded to 6.9.0 and decided to reformat my cache (nvme pool) using the Mover process on this page: I went through the steps, checked all my cache content had moved to the array, then reformatted cache and brought up the array. But no dockers on my docker page, all gone. The docker location is correct: And my docker.img is there: The date implies it's been written since the restart though. Any ideas? Diagnostics attached. EDIT: Looks like I just need to add them all again. No idea why they would disappear though. unraidpvr-diagnostics-20210305-1407.zip
  7. Yes, a shame they did all the work on the drivers and didn't fix permissions. Thanks for the process, that's where I arrived in the end too.
  8. I just need it available in a docker, I don't have any VMs. But after running "modprobe i915" in shell and restarting the docker, still no joy.
  9. Thanks. Add it to the go file or i915.conf?
  10. Okay, so I ran the "touch /boot/config/modprobe.d/i915.conf", took the entries out of my go file and rebooted. Now I have no hardware encoders or decoders available in Emby. Was there something else I needed to do? Thanks for the assistance!
  11. Thanks, I didn't link the two. I assume this is a one-off?
  12. Thanks. So what would the new way entail for me (apart from cleaning the go file)?
  13. Sorry, I don't really understand the GPU talk here. I've upgraded to 6.9.0 fine, no issues, but I still have this in my go file: modprobe i915 chmod -R 777 /dev/dri Doesn't seem to be causing a problem. I put it there to get hardware transcoding with emby, which is probably working. Am I doing it wrong?
  14. Me too. As soon as playback stops, the folder is empty.
  15. Thanks for that. It worked with the xteve buffer with that vlc user agent, so I changed back to the xTeVe user agent and it's still working. Looks like they fixed it overnight. Thanks anyway!
  16. vlc seems to be working fine but throws a lot of errors, e.g. 2020-12-09 02:32:54 [xTeVe] Streaming Status: Receive data from VLC 2020-12-09 02:32:54 [xTeVe] VLC log: [0000563efd486500] main interface error: no suitable interface module 2020-12-09 02:32:54 [xTeVe] VLC log: [0000563efd487c20] main interface error: no suitable interface module 2020-12-09 02:32:54 [xTeVe] VLC log: [0000563efd487c20] dummy interface: using the dummy interface module... 2020-12-09 02:32:55 [xTeVe] Streaming Status: Buffering data from VLC And why use? My ipTV service has recently changed something, and as a result it errors out when using the xTeVe buffer with Emby: 2020-12-09 00:00:10 [xTeVe] Buffer: true [xteve] 2020-12-09 00:00:10 [xTeVe] Buffer Size: 1024 KB 2020-12-09 00:00:10 [xTeVe] Channel Name: 5USAB 2020-12-09 00:00:10 [xTeVe] Client User-Agent: 2020-12-09 00:00:10 [xTeVe] Streaming Status: Playlist: ipTV - Tuner: 1 / 3 2020-12-09 00:00:10 [xTeVe] Streaming Type: [TS] 2020-12-09 00:00:10 [xTeVe] Streaming URL: http://url.url.net:80/USER/PASS/4766 2020-12-09 00:00:11 [xTeVe] Streaming Status: HTTP Response Status [200] OK 2020-12-09 00:00:11 [xTeVe] Content Type: 2020-12-09 00:00:11 [xTeVe] Content Type: 2020-12-09 00:00:11 [xTeVe] [ERROR] Streaming error (Server sends an incompatible content-type) - EC: 4003 vlc is the only thing that works for it. They say they only changed dns, but it's broken the service for Emby (all my other clients work fine, Emby is the only one using xteve).
  17. Hi @alturismo, when I launch a shell in this docker, the /usr/cvlc is 2.5 years old. I'm not sure if that's coming from this docker or if it's from elsewhere, can you advise how to update if it's not here? Thanks for the great docker btw.
  18. This is quite the statement for a "mea culpa" thread, comes across as "sorry, but if you don't like it, GTFO." I *assume* that's not what you meant... 🙄
  19. I just grab the log from user scripts. As I say, it's not very helpful. You can also run the line in the console and grab the output. The problem will be SD returning crap data and causing g2g to fail, but unless they admit it we're stumped. Btw, you should change your grabber script to only overwrite your XML file if the new XML file is big enough. That way, even if it fails you'll have a week or so of data.
  20. Currently SD say they have no problem and the error message: [ERROR] json: cannot unmarshal number into Go struct field SDSchedule.stationID of type string means nothing to them, not enough to go on. I've sent the full log. FWIW.
  21. Raise a ticket with SD, when stuff like this happens they normally need to restart their services.
  22. Not a clue, you'd have to try it for yourself.
  23. I just have everything ticked. Nothing gets unticked when the docker restarts.