• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About PR.

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. This was the same issue for me, but as @diditstart experienced setting it as localhost didn't work, I had to use the 172.17.x ip address, not sure if this is a privoxy thing?
  2. I'm having the same issue, I assumed I was doing something wrong but I've added the Radarr/Sonarr ports to my Deluge/Sabnzbd containers using the ADDITIONAL_PORTS key but the download client communication tests timeout.
  3. I'm also seeing the same issue, had already switched to the nextgen stuff but repeated the process and still no access. Thanks.
  4. Hi, In the last week or so I've started getting more and more of these errors popping up Jun 19 11:55:14 AVENTINE kernel: e1000e 0000:00:1f.6 eth1: Detected Hardware Unit Hang: Jun 19 11:55:14 AVENTINE kernel: TDH <84> Jun 19 11:55:14 AVENTINE kernel: TDT <d5> Jun 19 11:55:14 AVENTINE kernel: next_to_use <d5> Jun 19 11:55:14 AVENTINE kernel: next_to_clean <83> Jun 19 11:55:14 AVENTINE kernel: buffer_info[next_to_clean]: Jun 19 11:55:14 AVENTINE kernel: time_stamp <109a7a8dd> Jun 19 11
  5. Thanks for that, the SSDs are quite old but had been running fine for the last month or so. Just glad I set up a VM backup script last weekend!
  6. I get the following error running that command mount: /x: special device /dev/sdh1 does not exist. I did try running the same command with just 'sdh' rather than 'sdh1' and got the following mount: /x: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdh, missing codepage or helper program, or other error. Thanks
  7. I'm 99% sure it was xfs, diagnostics are attached. Thanks
  8. Hi, Been using Unassigned Devices for a long time with no issues, just (cleanly) rebooted my server because of the NICS was stuck in a hardware loop and now one of the SSDs in Unassigned Devices is only giving the option to Format rather than Mount, it was working fine before the restart. Is there a way of getting this back? Thanks
  9. Once I got unRAID to run stable the best thing about it is how easy it is to maintain and manage compared to my old Windows Server. The one thing I’d like to see in unRAID in 2020 is snapshots for VMs, and maybe even shares? Thanks!
  10. Is anyone else having issues with DNSCrypt? I've just tried to install it for the first time but I can't get it to start and the logs just say: Nov 7 00:09:16 f14b08479501 syslog-ng[9]: EOF on control channel, closing connection; *** Running /etc/my_init.d/ dnscrypt-proxy.toml fallback resolver found adding temporarily to /etc/resolv.conf for update purposes removing temporary resolver from /etc/resolv.conf /etc/my_init.d/ 15: [: /2.0.31: unexpected operator cp: cannot create regular file '/dn
  11. Same, just updated now won't start with the same error.
  12. I'm also seeing this with the pihole/pihole container I installed last night after switching from diginc/pihole
  13. I'm getting the same thing, Plex, ZNC, and Tautilla all saying they have updates but nothing downloads. If I go to Apps I get the following error: Error from POST call force_update. Warning: file_get_contents(/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/currentServer.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/include/exec.php on line 269 {"status":"ok","script":"feedWarning('');"} And if I ok that I get a longer error: Error from POST call get_content. Warning: file_get_contents(/tmp/community.applications/te
  14. Set back to 3G this morning (it reported an out of memory crash with only 1024M) and all seems to be working again. Thanks for the quick response!
  15. Yup, there's '3G' in there which has been in there since I set it up in 2017, I have quite a lot of files and in the past Java would crash out with the default allocation (definitely did in Windows, can't remember about the Docker container version). I removed the value and still saw the same issue (was still reporting '3G'), I've now set it to '1024M' which I believe is the default value and it seems to have started correctly, currently syncing blocks... Fingers crossed! Thanks