How to tell bad disk vs bad power/SATA cables?

Happy Holidays fellow UnRAIDers,

Does anyone happen to know if there’s a quick reference or secret decoder ring for understanding various disk errors on parity checks and/or SMART tests?  I run a parity check every month and have had read errors on one of my drives the past two months.  I am ready to replace it with a new drive, but before tossing out what could be a good drive (but with a bad cable), I thought I’d check with the collective knowledge of folks who know a whole lot more than me.  

Attached are the results of an extended SMART test and a screenshot of the errors I get with the parity check.

Thanks for the help, and Merry Christmas!

Andy

parkty check log.jpg

WDC_WD60EFRX-68L0BN1_WD-WX21DC5J2Y6J-20201224-1855.txt

Edited by nationapn
clarification

Thank you for the time and help!  So I presume you mean I should add “1,200” to the custom attributes field?  As suggested, it then says “failed” for that drive on the dashboard.

Reading between the lines, it sounds like I do, in fact, have a bad drive, then.  Out of curiosity, though, from those errors are you able to explain what is failing in the disk?  Any reason for me to worry about what has been written to the parity drive?

Also, I take it that I should start monitoring attributes 1 and 200 on my other 4 WD reds?

Again, I really appreciate your help