(SOLVED) Issues Ichh777's Nvidia plugin

Having a few issues which I assume are unrelated mostly.

Updated to 6.9 from 6.8.3.

Nvidia - says installed but isn't appearing in settings every time, only intermittently and then disappears after a reboot to install the driver.

Can anyone advise? I've only been using unraid for 30 days, please be patient.

Edited by folic86
One part solved
1 hour ago, folic86 said:

Have you upgraded to 6.9.1 recently because your Diagnostics says that you are on 6.9.1 and not on 6.9 please try it again, I was sleeping when 6.9.1 dropped and I had to rebuild the drivers since I switched over to my Github because I got a few requests about newer drivers to support RTX3xxx series.

Have you followed the steps here, the Plugin works just fine:

11 hours ago, ich777 said:

Have you upgraded to 6.9.1 recently because your Diagnostics says that you are on 6.9.1 and not on 6.9 please try it again, I was sleeping when 6.9.1 dropped and I had to rebuild the drivers since I switched over to my Github because I got a few requests about newer drivers to support RTX3xxx series.

Have you followed the steps here, the Plugin works just fine:

I must have. I updated to the stable release, so it may have changed haha. My bad.

I do seem to be stuck though Ich, as it's been sitting on the below for like 30 mins now?

plugin: installing: https://github.com/ich777/unraid-nvidia-driver/raw/master/nvidia-driver.plg
plugin: downloading https://github.com/ich777/unraid-nvidia-driver/raw/master/nvidia-driver.plg
plugin: downloading: https://github.com/ich777/unraid-nvidia-driver/raw/master/nvidia-driver.plg ... done
plugin: downloading: https://github.com/ich777/unraid-nvidia-driver/raw/master/packages/nvidia-driver-2021.03.09.txz ... done

+==============================================================================
| Installing new package /boot/config/plugins/nvidia-driver/nvidia-driver-2021.03.09.txz

Verifying package nvidia-driver-2021.03.09.txz.
Installing package nvidia-driver-2021.03.09.txz:
PACKAGE DESCRIPTION:
Package nvidia-driver-2021.03.09.txz installed.

| WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING
|
| Don't close this window with the red 'X' in the top right corner until the 'DONE' button is displayed!
|
| WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING

4 minutes ago, folic86 said:

I do seem to be stuck though Ich, as it's been sitting on the below for like 30 mins now?

Please close the window with the red X, see if it installed anything to your server and remove the Plugin if it installed it.

After that reboot the server and try to install the Plugin again.

Are you sure that your Server has exclusive access to the internet and can connect to Github?

2 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Please close the window with the red X, see if it installed anything to your server and remove the Plugin if it installed it.

After that reboot the server and try to install the Plugin again.

Are you sure that your Server has exclusive access to the internet and can connect to Github?

So I can't see it on plugins, but it's on the settings page. How would you suggest removing it? (sorry if it's obvious... I haven't tried removing things yet!)

Should do, there's no vpn etc bar one on deluge.

• folic86 changed the title to (SOLVED) Issues Ichh777's Nvidia plugin
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, ultralaser24 said:

Having a similar issue. Every time i try to install the plugin it just sits there and never completes. 

Then your connection to Github I think is very slow.

Can you try to download this file and see which download speeds you get: Click

EDIT: Also please post the question in the appropriate support thread:

• ich777 locked this topic