"Error: Oh noes! something doesn't seem right here" Key Swap

I am having an issue trying to "Replace Key" through the unraid GUI. Error is "Error: Oh noes! something doesn't seem right here", with the correct user name/password.Error: Oh noes! something doesn't seem right here

image.thumb.png.43f917dd8a4c6f08e822a628e10b235a.png

Very sorry you are getting this, key replacements with the Unraid.net My Servers plugin should be super easy.  Would you DM me your non-anonymized diagnostics from Tools -> Diagnostics?  Don't upload them here, send them in a DM. Thanks!

If you need to get a key replacement ASAP, you should be able to do it by rebooting in safe mode so the Unraid.net My Servers plugin does not load. Then go to the Tools -> Registration page.

1 hour ago, ljm42 said:

Very sorry you are getting this, key replacements with the Unraid.net My Servers plugin should be super easy.  Would you DM me your non-anonymized diagnostics from Tools -> Diagnostics?  Don't upload them here, send them in a DM. Thanks!

If you need to get a key replacement ASAP, you should be able to do it by rebooting in safe mode so the Unraid.net My Servers plugin does not load. Then go to the Tools -> Registration page.

Tried to boot into safe mode, attached is a photo with "Replace Key" greyed out. I should also note, i was having issues with my flash drive (unraid GUI would show "file not found" after about 24 hours of uptime. I am attempting to swap usb sticks to see if that resolves the issue.

Sending diagnostics as well for you.

image.thumb.png.f2275982eb7b4f62a8c8cbc3c386d372.png

• Like 1