[6.9.2] No IP displayed after boot completion

That was the end on my on screen updates also.  That is caused by the video being selected in Tools->System Devices and then having the Video bound to VFIO-PCI.  If your not actually passing thru the Graphics card to a VM, then you probably don't need that to be selected there.  Once the system gets to that point in boot, it no longer has access to the video card and does not continue logging boot process to the screen.

Good luck!!

Just now, Trucking Geek said:

That was the end on my on screen updates also.  That is caused by the video being selected in Tools->System Devices and then having the Video bound to VFIO-PCI.  If your not actually passing thru the Graphics card to a VM, then you probably don't need that to be selected there.  Once the system gets to that point in boot, it no longer has access to the video card and does not continue logging boot process to the screen.

Good luck!!

Got it. I have also been having issues with pass thru for VM since upgrading to 6.9.2. Will try this. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, damnshaneisthatu said:

I can't find any documentation on restoring from a Flash backup. Would you happen to have a tutorial?

Do this

5 minutes ago, Trucking Geek said:

Process I used was just to rerun the installer tool on the same Flash Key as you have licensed, and then restore config directory from the backup.