Having a bad Unraid week

I have been having issues getting my Unraid settled in after replacing a dead server board.  I was struggling with a Windows VM but I found another home for the Blue Iris app running there so that's off my radar.  So today I was doing minor work on Unraid via the browser interface when the Unraid looked to become non-responsive.  After a little looking it seemed that Unraid froze so I rebooted the server and Unraid will no longer finish loading, I have a monitor on the server so I can watch the loading process and it gets near the end and just stops, tried it 5 or more times with the same result.  Is my USB stick the issue maybe....?

Had the same idea, took an old back up and recreated it using the newest version, copied over the /config folder from the original (maybe bad) USB and darn if it didn't boot right up.  Via the GUI it looks like my pro key did not work but that could be because I was a couple of versions back before.  It also looks like my shares did not make it over either.  Any thoughts on how to get it back to normal...?

You're are a smart man my friend, not sure why I didn't think of that.  Did exactly as you suggested and it looks like I'm 100% back and my pro key is valid again, array started and all looks normal again.  Wonder what happened, I think I'm going to request a pro-key for my backup USB stick just in case something is bad in the original.  If it fails again the back up USB will just work.