[Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers

You can also switch to the "Advanced" view (top right corner of the docker tab in Unraid) and force an update.  I've put in a patch to make sure the server is running on 25565.

The container is expecting that port either way, so it always needs to be set to that port number.  

I'm 99% sure I have all the ports set up correctly, i'm not sure what else the issue is. I allocated more ram and tried extending the login timer. The client is stuck at encrypting and the server logs says i'm connecting and then disconnected - took too long. Thanks for the help by the way, I don't have any experience with modded servers and barely any vanilla

@Garden I pushed an update that should fix it if you follow these steps.

21 hours ago, Goobaroo said:

You can also switch to the "Advanced" view (top right corner of the docker tab in Unraid) and force an update.  I've put in a patch to make sure the server is running on 25565.

The container is expecting that port either way, so it always needs to be set to that port number.  

16 minutes ago, Goobaroo said:

Can you provide some logs, I'll see if I can help out.   I found it took a while to start up for me and to get fully running.

Sorry about that, I've attached a screenshot from my phone of the logs. Don't currently have access to anything else to grab the logs at the moment. 

Screenshot_20220609-102931.jpg

Yep, it's the permissions on the directory that is mapped to /data inside the container.

You can try giving `/mnt/user/appdata/plexiglassmountain` 777 and it should be able to install.

I'm not sure why some users have permission issues and others don't.  I'm going to look into that.

Hi,

Could you add the pack version to the first post for ftb_presents_direwolf20_1_18 please. It is currently stated as 1.18 which is the MC version not the pack version.

Also if it has not been could you update to the latest version which I believe is 1.4.1. I see you made some updates for bugfixes and I'm not sure if you updated the pack at the same time. 

Thanks.

I've been managing any console commands by putting myself in the OPS list and that allows me to run any server commands.  That should work for any of the existing containers.

I'll see about adding the whitelist to the server config though, just like the Ops list.  It should be pretty straight forward.

For the RCON, I'll see if I can add config management for it.  Enable/Disable and setting a password, & port.

On 6/14/2022 at 5:00 AM, Goobaroo said:

@ItsNotNick I can't verify Pixelmon 9.0.2 because I can't get it to launch on my M1 Mac.  But if you want to give it a try, it should work.  If not, I'll pull it down.

Thank you so much!

It does indeed work correctly, but I have to use the beta in the Curseforge app, I don't know if there's an easy way to use a different version, since it says the version is not available on the docker page. But it works, which is great, so thanks again.

I'm also having permissions issues after the latest Unraid upgrade of 6.10.3 and latest docker image, the container is unable to start.

```

+ cd /data
+ [[ true = \f\a\l\s\e ]]
+ echo eula=true
+ [[ -f Server-Files-0.4.13.zip ]]
+ [[ -n -Xms8192m -Xmx16384m ]]
+ sed -i '/-Xm[s,x]/d' user_jvm_args.txt
+ for j in ${JVM_OPTS}
+ sed -i '$a\-Xms8192m' user_jvm_args.txt
+ for j in ${JVM_OPTS}
+ sed -i '$a\-Xmx16384m' user_jvm_args.txt
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ sed -i 's/server-port.*/server-port=25565/g' server.properties
+ chmod 755 run.sh
chmod: changing permissions of 'run.sh': Operation not permitted
+ ./run.sh
Exception in thread "main" java.io.UncheckedIOException: java.util.zip.ZipException: zip END header not found
        at [email protected]/cpw.mods.niofs.union.UnionFileSystem.openFileSystem(UnionFileSystem.java:59)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:197)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:179)
        at java.base/java.util.AbstractList$RandomAccessSpliterator.forEachRemaining(AbstractList.java:720)

```

• Goobaroo changed the title to [Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Server Containers
  • Goobaroo changed the title to [Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers