[SOLVED] Recurrent disk disabled

Hello there! 

I've encountered many issues with disks disabled this year. Every weeks or even shorter (approximately), I have a disk disabled on my server and the whole server's applications (docker, VMs, etc...) are going down (simply nothing work). I simply remove the disk from the array via the main tab, start the array, stop it again and then add the failing drive. IF stop the array failed (the drive couldn't be unmounted), I simply restart the server and continue the previous explained steps.

What is weird with this issue, it is not specific to a drive. All drives are subject to this issue.

I've already replaced my SATA cables, but it doesn't solved the issue. So I was wondering if someone can help me diagnose this thing :).

I think it is a hardware issue (almost sure) but, as said, I've already replaced my SATA cables (which was the least expensive action to do). After, if I need to repair more expensive stuff life MB, drives power supply, I need to be sure this will solve the issue ^^.

My though is that I might have a problem with the motherboard SATA sockets. Last option, a power supply issue (but I don't think that would occur a such error). I've attach the latest diagnostic after a drive was disabled (~5mins before).

Thank you in advance !

cronos-diagnostics-20211027-1437.zip

Edited by DataHearth
solved

Thanks for the quick response :).

Here's the power supply : "Corsair RM850x (v2), 850W"

I'me using a simple Nvidia MSI GeForce GT 710 + an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X. I'm gonna try tonight to remove the GPU and wait for a another week to check if something is happening.

The drives are simply connected with the base cables given with the power supply (like this).

Edited by DataHearth
  • DataHearth changed the title to [SOLVED] Recurrent disk disabled