[SOLVED] Missing All Files in Share

Hi All,

Hi Guys, pretty new to unraid here. But have purchased Basic and am slowly getting to grips with it, and what a great product it is.

I'm having an issue and wondered if i could get some help.

Until last night I had 8TB parity, 2x8TB and 1x500GB in the array. I replaced the 500GB with another 8TB so that now there is 4x 8TB. The way i did it was just, turning off, pulling the 500 and replacing with the 8TB and letting it rebuild. Probably not the right way but its done now. Anyway, i seem to have "lost" all my linux distros in one particular share. I can see them when I navigate the individual disks in the unraid GUI, but see nothing when browsing to the share in windows....

When I installed the new drive I did physically move one of the other 8TBs up a bay, and connected the sata cable which was previously for the 500gb. But from what I gather in my testing and reading in forums, I could swap all 4 around and unraid wouldnt blink, since it recognises the drives indepentanly of their sata slot.

Some extra info: 1TB NVME cache drive. Main array is XFS. Share is public. 

Some things i have tried

1. Reboot Unraid
  2. Tools - Docker Safe New Perms
  3. Reboot Windows Client
  4. Connect to share with different windows client.

The share is there, but it wont let you create anything nor display all my files....any idea whats up?

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Missing All Files in Share