{SOLVED} Unraid Issues with Plex, DNS, etc.

All of a sudden, my Plex server is reporting the error: "*** server is unclaimed and not secure". There is an option then in Settings to "Claim This Server". If I click that it times out. It also shows an update available, however trying to check updates via Docker also seems to hang.

There I noticed that the Cloudflare-DDNS docker isn't started, and fails when I start it manually (see log below). I'm stumped as all was working normally right up until it wasn't, meaning that I have been actively moving files just fine this morning until this happened and interrupted my workflow. I did perform a clean reboot earlier, but have been able to access on my network and transfer files since without a problem.

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 30-cloudflare-setup: executing...
curl: (7) Failed to connect to api.cloudflare.com port 443: Host is unreachable

----------------------------------------------------------------
ERROR: Invalid CloudFlare Credentials - 000

Make sure the EMAIL and API_KEY variables are correct. You can
get your CloudFlare API Key here:
https://www.cloudflare.com/a/profile

If you are using a zone token please remove the EMAIL variable
from this container.

[cont-init.d] 30-cloudflare-setup: exited 1.
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] 50-remove-record: executing...
Not going to delete zone record. Deleting the zone record on container stop is disable by default.
[cont-finish.d] 50-remove-record: exited 0.
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] waiting for services.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

Edited by VelcroBP
Issue resolved

It looks like your Cloudflare creds aren't correct.  The error message is in the post.  You might want to log in to your CloudFlare account directly to validate that the email address and API Key remain unchanged.  

ERROR: Invalid CloudFlare Credentials - 000 ---------------------------------------------------------------- Make sure the EMAIL and API_KEY variables are correct. You can get your CloudFlare API Key here: https://www.cloudflare.com/a/profile If you are using a zone token please remove the EMAIL variable from this container.

I checked that first. yet was no change.

I appear to be having a larger issue, as there's no internet access to either of my wired connections, but wifi is running fine? this doesn't make sense to me as the wifi access point is using the same switch as the desktop and unRAID.

D'oh! This was due to NordVPN killswitch being engaged on my Win11 tower.

However UnRaid box still has no internet...?

Edited by VelcroBP
Update error
It looks like your Cloudflare creds aren't correct.  The error message is in the post.  You might want to log in to your CloudFlare account directly to validate that the email address and API Key remain unchanged.  

ERROR: Invalid CloudFlare Credentials - 000 ---------------------------------------------------------------- Make sure the EMAIL and API_KEY variables are correct. You can get your CloudFlare API Key here: https://www.cloudflare.com/a/profile If you are using a zone token please remove the EMAIL variable from this container.
Just to be safe I re-copied my API key from Cloudlare and no dice. I think there is a larger issue preventing any internet access from this server at all

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• VelcroBP changed the title to {SOLVED} Unraid Issues with Plex, DNS, etc.

{SOLVED}

So I had previously attempted to setup a Docker network routing over my 2nd NIC (eth1). For this I created a VLAN on my router. However that project was abandoned and the VLAN deleted. It seems that for whatever reason after this reboot, the server was defaulting to eth1 and trying to resolve the gateway from the VLAN that no longer existed. I ported down eth1 and all is well now.