My Server useless after 6.10.3 upgrade.

Go to solution Solved by trurl,

I have no other issues upgrading to 6.10.3 except that i'm also having troubles with the myservers plugin. 

Since the upgrade it doesnt provision aan CA cert file. 

Resulting in the plugin become useless. Infact now i have an unsecured connection while connected to the Unraid GUI. 

Any helps with this ?? 

I can acces the GUI indeed, but now it came to my attention that all the default icons in settings as in tools don't show up, but the pluggins i downloaded from community apps do show up. As for the diagnostics, i tried several times with several browsers and different machines, but it doesnt download the log file. There is a pop up showing that it is downloading with an orange close button but nothing downloads.

cant download anything from the server or cannot write anything to the server also anymore 

Also none of the log functions work neither, 

image.png.0124695904362a935ea8a160dc121ad5.pngimage.png.e12f634c4521d9ec97ce18dc3d411e43.png

They all just show a little popup, blank, and then it closes in 3 seconds. 

Edited by DeNiX
more info

Hi all, 

I had a problem initially with my servers plugin after upgrade that it didnt wanted to remote connect. 

I tried to reprovision the ca cert, then all the shit hit the fan. 

It started first as accessing the GUI with an notification that the connection isn't secure, 

then all logs wouldnt show no more, webgui, docker container logs all just showing a little popup that closes it self after 3 - 5 seconds. 

Then i noticed i can see al my files through smb and nfs, but i couldn't download any files or cannot upload any files to any shares. 

And 90% of the webgui not functioning anymore. 

So i went to settings > update os > revert previous version because everything was working fine (6.10.2-rc3) 

Now my array isn't starting, and i cant see no drive no flash in main tab. 

See picture:

image.thumb.png.f7ac9cc53928e245b4591604b6b4a04b.png

so i am kind of lost, 

any help is much appriciated. 

** I cant download the diagnostic files, as the webgui wont let me, also cannot turn on syslog, stickin the usb flash drive in computer gives back corrupted zip files** 

Edited by DeNiX

Well i ended up replacing the flash drive after last reboot, the drive just "died". 

None of the leds would blink or the drive acces through diffrent machines also not worked anymore. 

I didn't have flash backup, but thats oke, i know what drive is what, and have backups of my docker.img vm's and appdata, so should be no problem 

Will be having some fun couple of hours putting back al the settings and stuff 😂

But after i'm done i will have a flash backup 🤓

Topic could be closed 

Well my docker containers are up and running didnt change anything, 

but im still reinstalling them because i can't edit them anymore, just can start and stop and acces webgui. 

probably because of like you said the templates are missing now, am i correct ? 

Just trying to understand things, sorry if i ask to much ☺️