Main and Dashboard tabs are broken when accesing UI through reverse proxy

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

Hello. After updating to 6.10.3 from 6.9.2 both Main and Dashboard are at least partially broken and look like as visible on the attached screenshots. Has anyone else experienced this problem and knows how to fix it? It's kind of annoying as this is only a visual problem. Array itself works properly.

unraid2.png

unraid.png

• 1 year later...

The problem is since 3 versions. 6.12.2, 6.12.3 and 6.12.4 I would like to find the functioning as before, the problem only manifests itself with Unraid. Services that require websocket work well, if I disable websocket the service does not work well, which shows that websocket works well with NPM except for unraid since a few versions.

I use NPM jc21

Thank you.

Edited by Casadream_1

I am facing the exact same issue with the new Unraid Version starting from 6.12. I am running 6.12.4 at the moment with NPM in Version 2.9.19 and websocket's enabled. The same issue as the original posted described. When I open unraid with local IP Address without proxy url, it is working perfectly fine. Any recommendations, what to do?

Short Update, also tried the latest NPM Version, with no luck. Any feedback is much appreciated. 

Edited by ph0b0s101
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...