Can not install or re-install any dockers.

Joe

We had a power outage last night and I have an UPS on my server.  I did a graceful shutdown and brought it back up after power was restored.  No parity check required.  Everything worked fine but my Plex docker would not start.  I deleted it and tried reinstall, but no luck.  Then I tried to install random dockers and nothing installed.  I deleted my docker.img and restarted but can still not re-install any of my dockers.  They do not even try to download.  Attached is my server diagnostics.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Joe

tower2-diagnostics-20220811-1116.zip

2 hours ago, Joe said:

not re-install any of my dockers

Didn't look like you were "re"installing anything since I don't think you were using the Previous Apps feature. And when you were installing plex, didn't look like you had mapped any of your media.

Early in the video, right after you "Save" plex, there is a screen with a scrolling box labeled Command near the bottom. Post the contents of that box.

It does not matter if I install or re-install.  No dockers will install at all.  Here is the command.

/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker create --name='plex' --net='host' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Tower2" -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="plex" -e 'VERSION'='docker' -e 'PLEX_CLAIM'='' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'UMASK'='022' -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:32400]/web/index.html' -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/linuxserver/docker-templates/master/linuxserver.io/img/plex-logo.png' -v '/mnt/user/TV/':'/tv':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Movies/':'/movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/plex':'/config':'rw' 'lscr.io/linuxserver/plex'

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Any idea why all my settings are gone?

If you aren't using Previous Apps you are doing a new install, not a reinstall.

The docker templates for reinstalling your dockers are on the flash drive in config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user.

Has anything happened to those templates?

Nope the templates are good but the re-installs wiped the data from my dockers in the app folder.  My Plex, Sonarr, Deluge data is gone.  I may have a backup of the appdata folder that is in a .tar file that I am trying to extract with 7zip.  It will be a while.  It has been so long I don't remember how I had even set that up.  What would you suggest now?

I think I have it sorted.  The new installs were not using the correct directories in appdata directory.  I moved stuff around and it mostly works except Plex is not updating the libraries, and my Nvidia P400 does not show up on the dashboard anymore.  I have no idea why all this is happening as it was a proper shutdown.