Unraid 6.11.0 randomly restarts after upgrade

alitech

Hi all

I am having a nightmare with unraid currently and I am not sure what to do about this. Ever since I upgraded to 6.11 I have been having issues with the system. Random restarts is the major issue. It is just not stable. I have not done anything to cause this behaviour, everything has remained the same with the configuration. 

I did have a USB flash drive failure after the upgrade, not sure if it was caused by the upgrade or just my luck, but I have a new flash drive now with the license ported over. 

The other thing I did was to update the BIOS on my motherboard to see if that was the root of the cause, but no, its still just randomly restarts. This is a proper nightmare. 

I am attaching syslog and iagnostics for anyone who understands this and could guide me on what I should be doing to fix the issue?

Please do help, much appreciated. 

A

tower-diagnostics-20221018-0418.zip

Thank you for the link. Most of the things are not an issue but I will have a deeper look into the BIOS which was updated also. 

However, what is troubling is the fact that this problem only started occurring after the 6.11 update. Everything was fine before then.. this boggles the mind. I am going nuts or what?