Krusader Pointer to Disks NOT shares

rharvey

I have been using Krusader for years and really like it.  One thing I need right now are links directly to disks and not only shares.  A few years ago I created two of them but for the life of me I can't remember how I created them.  What they do for me is to display the contents of a mounted disk, this allows me to move files from disk to disk (I know this is not recommended).  Here is the two I created, if someone can describe how this is done that would be awesome, I need to create a link to a few more disks.

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 5.32.27 PM.png

Have a look at this post. 

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/71764-support-binhex-krusader/#comment-659847

Then watch the video, starting at the 4:10 point to find a step by step procedure to add mappings.   (You may have to start and stop the video to see what he is doing after you watch the complete video for the first time!)   I also find that it is useful to pause the video and do a screen capture of what Spaceinvader One has entered into the various parameters for each path that he has entered.