Too many wrong and/or missing disks! - How can I get my array back up?

I had a crapped out drive being emulated. I got a replacement but a second drive has failed prior to me being able to replace the first one. I have one operating parity disk.

The first drive that died, DISK 3, is unimportant to me.

The second drive that died, DISK 2, is more important.

I've installed the replacement drive into the machine.

Is there any way I can forget about DISK 3 and just replace/rebuild DISK 2?

Because when I look at the drives in Main, I can pick the new drive for DISK 2 but it says "Wrong" underneath it and set DISK 3 to "no device" but it still won't let me proceed. I need to do something to get the rest of the array back up, and hopefully, replace DISK 2 at least.

1 minute ago, ksignorini said:

One more thing... I did look through the files a bit. The drive that's failed is not showing a file in the zip at all (DISK 2) but I do see the other disks there, including DISK 3. At least in the SMART folder.

Hopefully, @trurl or @JorgeB will be able to look at your diagnostics soon and steer you in the best direction.  They are more expert in disk rebuild situations than I am and this appears to be a tricky situation.

3 hours ago, ksignorini said:

One more thing... I did look through the files a bit. The drive that's failed is not showing a file in the zip at all (DISK 2) but I do see the other disks there, including DISK 3. At least in the SMART folder.

No unassigned disk that might have been disk2 either. Can you see it in BIOS?

Check connections (SATA and power, both ends, including splitters) again to see if you can get disk2 to show up

8 hours ago, ksignorini said:

Is there any way I can forget about DISK 3 and just replace/rebuild DISK 2?

There is a way to get it to rebuild disk2 instead of disk3, but disk3 and all other disks have to be part of that rebuild. Parity by itself can rebuild nothing. All other disks are read to calculate the data to rebuild a missing disk.

https://wiki.unraid.net/Manual/Overview#Parity-Protected_Array

Any data written to the array while disk3 was disabled will make the rest of the array out-of-sync with the original disk3, so it might not be able to rebuild disk2 perfectly using the original disk3. But if disk2 can't be used we will just have to see what happens with that.